3 things I need. Only enough cash for 1.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need (well IMO dont need any of these I can clean number 1, can pad number 2 and just use 3 regardless).
1 Keyboard, the damn cat emptied a drink on it.
2 Headset, mine hurts my ears because I have big ears and its tight as hell.
3 Gamepad, mine is very basic and I can only use it for basic roms.

All in all, I have the cash to get one.

Thing is my keyboard may not be fixable, I cant stand to use my headset and I dont use my gamepad even though I would use a new one a lot.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Take the keyboard apart, and let is sit on a towel for a couple of days. Mod the headset with large amounts of duct tape. Use a 360 controller (wired) or buy a $20 wireless reciever for PC if you have one.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 Will Fix
2 Will... dont know yet
3 Will pickup a cheap gamestop wired cont because that will kill 2 birds with 1 stone (my conts were given away along with all of my 360 games but may be able to get 1 or 2 back.. mom did it, dont ask).

ADDITION
I have 80$ I can pretty much throw away but im a cheap bastard so im only willing to spend my cash on 1 of 3 while the rest sits quietly in my savings account (wasnt already there, I threw it in on my birthday because I didnt really plan to spend it).

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out I cant fix my keyboard. The shitty design makes it so the only way I can fully clean it is to destroy it. Its held together by plastic rivets. I cracked it open and cleaned what I could but the rest is unable to be accesed.

I shall pay 20$ for a new keyboard if the fuckered upness gets me to (although it usually does).

I have no more side numbers or even arrow keys.

Going to purchase one of these little guys.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13684 (I doubt from DX though, it takes 2 long and I dont have the cash for the shipping)

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R4man18 said:
Turns out I cant fix my keyboard. The shitty design makes it so the only way I can fully clean it is to destroy it. Its held together by plastic rivets. I cracked it open and cleaned what I could but the rest is unable to be accesed.

I shall pay 20$ for a new keyboard if the fuckered upness gets me to (although it usually does).

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13684 (I doubt from DX though, it takes 2 long and I dont have the cash for the shipping)

It's free shipping...
unsure.gif

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calafas said:
R4man18 said:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13684 (I doubt from DX though, it takes 2 long and I dont have the cash for the FAST shipping)

It's free shipping...
unsure.gif
FIX'D so you could understand.

I may just try to find/make a PS2 to USB A Male connector and pay 7$ for 1 or 2 keyboards just in case this shit happens again I wont be paying much for a new wireless keyboard.

WSC ill get a nice keyboard and make it waterproof my self.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know. I had one in the past that I gave to my little sister because I didnt like to use it (got it in a pack with abunch of travel acc from google) so right now the cheapest easiest poss would be for me to just get the ps2 to usb connector and a cheap 7$ keyboard from wally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1