3 things I need. Only enough cash for 1.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need (well IMO dont need any of these I can clean number 1, can pad number 2 and just use 3 regardless).
1 Keyboard, the damn cat emptied a drink on it.
2 Headset, mine hurts my ears because I have big ears and its tight as hell.
3 Gamepad, mine is very basic and I can only use it for basic roms.

All in all, I have the cash to get one.

Thing is my keyboard may not be fixable, I cant stand to use my headset and I dont use my gamepad even though I would use a new one a lot.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Take the keyboard apart, and let is sit on a towel for a couple of days. Mod the headset with large amounts of duct tape. Use a 360 controller (wired) or buy a $20 wireless reciever for PC if you have one.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 Will Fix
2 Will... dont know yet
3 Will pickup a cheap gamestop wired cont because that will kill 2 birds with 1 stone (my conts were given away along with all of my 360 games but may be able to get 1 or 2 back.. mom did it, dont ask).

ADDITION
I have 80$ I can pretty much throw away but im a cheap bastard so im only willing to spend my cash on 1 of 3 while the rest sits quietly in my savings account (wasnt already there, I threw it in on my birthday because I didnt really plan to spend it).

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out I cant fix my keyboard. The shitty design makes it so the only way I can fully clean it is to destroy it. Its held together by plastic rivets. I cracked it open and cleaned what I could but the rest is unable to be accesed.

I shall pay 20$ for a new keyboard if the fuckered upness gets me to (although it usually does).

I have no more side numbers or even arrow keys.

Going to purchase one of these little guys.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13684 (I doubt from DX though, it takes 2 long and I dont have the cash for the shipping)

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R4man18 said:
Turns out I cant fix my keyboard. The shitty design makes it so the only way I can fully clean it is to destroy it. Its held together by plastic rivets. I cracked it open and cleaned what I could but the rest is unable to be accesed.

I shall pay 20$ for a new keyboard if the fuckered upness gets me to (although it usually does).

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13684 (I doubt from DX though, it takes 2 long and I dont have the cash for the shipping)

It's free shipping...
unsure.gif

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calafas said:
R4man18 said:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13684 (I doubt from DX though, it takes 2 long and I dont have the cash for the FAST shipping)

It's free shipping...
unsure.gif
FIX'D so you could understand.

I may just try to find/make a PS2 to USB A Male connector and pay 7$ for 1 or 2 keyboards just in case this shit happens again I wont be paying much for a new wireless keyboard.

WSC ill get a nice keyboard and make it waterproof my self.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know. I had one in the past that I gave to my little sister because I didnt like to use it (got it in a pack with abunch of travel acc from google) so right now the cheapest easiest poss would be for me to just get the ps2 to usb connector and a cheap 7$ keyboard from wally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu