Hacking 3 Game issues - any help please?

sirvs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues getting 3 games to run, hopefully somebody can help >.<

Running:
WII: 4.2U
USB loadergx rev 874 IOS249 r17
hermies v4 222
223 38 merg 37
cIOS38 r17
HD formated as wbfs

Whenever I try to run Super Mario Galaxy, it goes into the white warning screen, then it goes black and freezes. I've tried all different IOS's and 002 on and off.
For Monster Hunter Tri, It loads up, past the white warning screen. It shows text of checking the system, then crashes. Screen goes black and the DVD blue led begins to flash.

Last thing, when i click on monopoly, it automatically crashes USB loadergx. it does not show the spinning disc and I cannot click on anything else after. (I have not checked the forums for this but it happened while I was typing this up)
Any help at all?
Does anyone have these running care to share both their wii setup and the game setup?
I got super mario galaxy 2 working, and a few other games.

Thanks a bunch

boondoklife

Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
sirvs said:

Running:
hermies v4 222
223 38 merg 37
cIOS38 r17
HD formated as wbfs

Whenever I try to run Super Mario Galaxy, it goes into the white warning screen, then it goes black and freezes. I've tried all different IOS's and 002 on and off.
For Monster Hunter Tri, It loads up, past the white warning screen. It shows text of checking the system, then crashes. Screen goes black and the DVD blue led begins to flash.

Last thing, when i click on monopoly, it automatically crashes USB loadergx. it does not show the spinning disc and I cannot click on anything else after. (I have not checked the forums for this but it happened while I was typing this up)
Any help at all?
Does anyone have these running care to share both their wii setup and the game setup?

Thanks a bunch

All three of those games work fine for me, I'm using Configurable USB Loader the mload-222 version

sirvs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Both of them didn't work on USB Loader GX for me but worked perfectly in uLoader 5.00. Use uLoader.

QUOTE(boondoklife @ Jun 4 2010, 10:34 PM) All three of those games work fine for me, I'm using Configurable USB Loader the mload-222 version

what are yall's setups? I've tried Configurable USB Loader with mload-222 (on game).
Do you have the main ISO 222 or just the game setting?

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yup all those work on cfg loader 57r5 mload222
i've got all 3 of those games too never had a problem with any of em using the default settings.
but a black screen is probably cause youe trying to play a PAL copy of the game, so i suggest you change your video settings to fix that.
i can't really say why your system crashes though.
oh ya one more thing i have cIOS222[38+37]-v4. cIOS223[38]-v4. cIOS202[38+60]-v4

249 doesn't matter much if your playing off a usb loader

sirvs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
transam81 said:
yup all those work on cfg loader 57r5 mload222
i've got all 3 of those games too never had a problem with any of em using the default settings.
but a black screen is probably cause youe trying to play a PAL copy of the game, so i suggest you change your video settings to fix that.
i can't really say why your system crashes though.
oh ya one more thing i have cIOS222[38+37]-v4. cIOS223[38]-v4. cIOS202[38+60]-v4

249 doesn't matter much if your playing off a usb loader

do you load cfg loader with mload222 or is it the default 249 and change the game setting to mload 222?

The games are not PAL, they show the white warning screen then seem to crash
I'll try the new pieces when I get back to my wii

anymore suggestions anyone? Anyone using USB loadergx?

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sirvs said:

Running:
hermies v4 222
223 38 merg 37
cIOS38 r17
HD formated as wbfs

Any help at all?

Thanks a bunch
Reinstall the games. This happened to me many times and eventually every game on my HDD stopped working. What manager are you using to copy the games? If your using WBFS Manager, then stop. Apparently removing games with that app can cause other games to stop working, and the problem will get worse if you keep on using the app. Tip: Use FAT32. After I lost over 90 games on my HDD, I switched to FAT32, and it works like a dream. No corruption, works fine, and you can use the HDD for other things than just Wii games.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't speak to Monopoly, but SMG and MHT both work. You need a CIOS with IOS37 for MHT to work. I'm using USB Loader GX rev 921.

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All these games worked fine for me with GX 874, using 222 as the main game load, wbfs format - although I now have 921 with fat 32 partition

Are the games in region, if not try patch video - Monopoly is a bad iso as this has only happened to me once and it was the iso at fault

Use Wii Backup manager, do not use intelligent v6 as this does not work for some games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hello