Hacking 3.3U Brick PLEASE HELP

OhSnap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

Recently I let my cousins borrow my Wii for a day , when they returned it I put everything back and turn on my Wii. To my horror I find it FULLY bricked , as in

only black screen is showing when I turn it on. I have no clue how it got bricked and for some reason my cousins are refusing to tell me how it happened!!:angry:

Anyways I'm running 3.3U and I managed to get the Gamecube D-PAD thing to work inorder to get "3.3 USA" to appear on the bottom right. Yes I do have a

modchip installed and Twilight hack is in my Wii. I keep trying to make an autoboot Zelda iso using bootme but it never works! Am I doing something wrong?

Please help me GBAtemp! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart
bow.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
OK, do you know what channels (fake signed installed) you had on your wii before hand?

Just a dead Black screen? that's the black screen of death....oh dear me....

For a start you best get to the bottom of WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY WII!????
either that question, or not, needs to be answered.....

You have TP hack on, you ASSUME! your cuzins may have removed it, therefore FULL BRICK!

you need to ASK!!

i assume it's some form of corrupt channel, boot zelda in recovery if it lets you and delete your installed channels, through any title deleter, just not the HBC etc..

QUOTE said:
I keep trying to make an autoboot Zelda iso using bootme but it never works! Am I doing something wrong?
Use Bootme off wiibrew.org and follow the instructions from Command Prompt.

THEY HAVE DONE THIS MALICIOUSLY, IF YOU HAVE A FULL BRICK, SEND TO BIG N or THEY PAY UP!

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
OhSnap said:
Hello,

Recently I let my cousins borrow my Wii for a day , when they returned it I put everything back and turn on my Wii. To my horror I find it FULLY bricked , as in

only black screen is showing when I turn it on. I have no clue how it got bricked and for some reason my cousins are refusing to tell me how it happened!!:angry:

Anyways I'm running 3.3U and I managed to get the Gamecube D-PAD thing to work inorder to get "3.3 USA" to appear on the bottom right. Yes I do have a

modchip installed and Twilight hack is in my Wii. I keep trying to make an autoboot Zelda iso using bootme but it never works! Am I doing something wrong?

Please help me GBAtemp! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart
bow.gif

Never let your cousins that don't know anything about homebrewing to borrow your consoles or handhelds. Why do you think I'm not risking the same mistake >.>

OhSnap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
OK, do you know what channels (fake signed installed) you had on your wii before hand?

Just a dead Black screen? that's the black screen of death....oh dear me....

For a start you best get to the bottom of WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY WII!????
either that question, or not, needs to be answered.....

You have TP hack on, you ASSUME! your cuzins may have removed it, therefore FULL BRICK!

you need to ASK!!

i assume it's some form of corrupt channel, boot zelda in recovery if it lets you and delete your installed channels, through any title deleter, just not the HBC etc..

QUOTE said:
I keep trying to make an autoboot Zelda iso using bootme but it never works! Am I doing something wrong?
Use Bootme off wiibrew.org and follow the instructions from Command Prompt.

"You have TP hack on, you ASSUME! your cuzins may have removed it, therefore FULL BRICK!"

Oh my god. I didn't think of that at all!
frown.gif
frown.gif
I really hope not , I specifically told them not to delete ANYTHING! You don't know how stubborn my cousins are , I can't believe I actually lend it to them . I'm regretting it so much
frown.gif
frown.gif

assume it's some form of corrupt channel, boot zelda in recovery if it lets you and delete your installed channels, through any title deleter, just not the HBC etc.

Thing is I can't boot Zelda in recovery. Simply because it's not working , like I said I used BootMe to try and create an autoboot Zelda but it is not working. (I really think its because I'm not using it correctly.)

Thank you so much for replying so quickly
smile.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
"You have TP hack on, you ASSUME! your cuzins may have removed it, therefore FULL BRICK!"

Oh my god. I didn't think of that at all! I really hope not , I specifically told them not to delete ANYTHING! You don't know how stubborn my cousins are , I can't believe I actually lend it to them . I'm regretting it so much

assume it's some form of corrupt channel, boot zelda in recovery if it lets you and delete your installed channels, through any title deleter, just not the HBC etc.

Thing is I can't boot Zelda in recovery. Simply because it's not working , like I said I used BootMe to try and create an autoboot Zelda but it is not working. (I really think its because I'm not using it correctly.)

Don't touch the Wii, till you have GOT TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PROBLEM!!!
Make dam sure you get ANSWERS off them IMBREAD cuzins of yours, How dare they fuck with your wii......
Get answers............report back! (will be much easier, to diagnose and plan your path
tongue.gif
)

OhSnap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:

Oh my god. I didn't think of that at all! I really hope not , I specifically told them not to delete ANYTHING! You don't know how stubborn my cousins are , I can't believe I actually lend it to them . I'm regretting it so much

Don't touch the Wii, till you have GOT TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PROBLEM!!!
Make dam sure you get ANSWERS off them IMBREAD cuzins of yours, How dare they fuck with your wii......
Get answers............report back! (will be much easier, to diagnose and plan your path
tongue.gif
)

I finally got an answer from them!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Apparently they "accidentally" installed the update from a PAL Sonic Unleashed!

What makes me angry is that I told them to use GECKO OS to boot the back up games so nothing can go wrong! I even showed them how!!!
frown.gif

Oh god I can't believe this happened!!
frown.gif

EDIT: A picture of what's going on
frown.gif

http://i40.tinypic.com/1694xlf.jpg Sorry for the bad quality taken from my Cell Phone

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

What makes me angry is that I told them to use GECKO OS to boot the back up games so nothing can go wrong! I even showed them how!!!

finally..................so you got a semi brick.....what happens when you try booting your normal zelda through recovery?

I can't understand this, if you have a semi brick as they installed a out of region update, you shouldn't get a black screen of death.......it should still let you go into wii menu.....just wii settings give you Opera message, you sure your not getting Opera message at startup? or just black dead screen......

ask if they have done anything else aswell.....?

Do a bootme copy of zelda and try that....see if it boots up, then reply back

OhSnap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:

finally..................so you got a semi brick.....what happens when you try booting your normal zelda through recovery?

I can't understand this, if you have a semi brick as they installed a out of region update, you shouldn't get a black screen of death.......it should still let you go into wii menu.....just wii settings give you Opera message, you sure your not getting Opera message at startup? or just black dead screen......

Do a bootme copy of zelda and try that....see if it boots up, then reply back

Well, I included a picture of what is happening on my previous post.

I don't think I can trust them anymore , they probably did something else . Wow I guess I'll call them again
sleep.gif
frown.gif

Oh and I don't know why bootme zelda back up isos aren't working I keep trying!
frown.gif

Thank you for sticking with me and helping me!
smile.gif

EDIT : Wow , WTF!!! They said they tried "installing a WAD" .WTH! (I didn't know they even knew how!!!)
mad.gif
. That's it I'm gonna demand they pay for everything they have done if I am not able to fix it. Even if it means them buying me a new Wii

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh a Wad you say? Yhym. Well, try making autoboot Zelda again. If it doesn't work. You're screwed.

OhSnap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:
Oh a Wad you say? Yhym. Well, try making autoboot Zelda again. If it doesn't work. You're screwed.

I'll try , but I'm not sure i'm doing the bootme correctly it'd be awfully nice of you to provide a step by step thing so I can make sure I'm doing it right. (Of course you don't have to)

QUOTE(IronMask @ Dec 18 2008, 05:19 PM) Can someone say...um.... WallyWorld!
blink.gif

I ... I don't get it..

Thanks for replying both of you
smile.gif

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
OhSnap said:
skawo96 said:

I'll try , but I'm not sure i'm doing the bootme correctly it'd be awfully nice of you to provide a step by step thing so I can make sure I'm doing it right. (Of course you don't have to)

IronMask said:
Can someone say...um.... WallyWorld!
blink.gif

I ... I don't get it..

Thanks for replying both of you
smile.gif
For booting from recov menu you dont need autoboot,just get or burn a normal NON-patched version(not patched as in NO bootme)and see if it boots from recov!

Can someone say WallyWorld...
Okay iron,here it is:
WallyWorld

Why did i need to say that anyways:P

The guy below me:
He cant boot into sysmemu so that wouldnt work(you can try tho)

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
TriLLioN said:
http://hackmii.com/2008/05/semi-brick-fix-discs/
I don't know, I tried searching things on the internet with "semi-brick wii" and got this. Hope this helps...
Good luck man!
He cant boot into sysmemu so that wouldnt work(you can try tho)

sNAP,first try a Zelda NONPATCHeD real or backup to see ifya have the TPHack installed!

and if it is birkced by a wad,you also could try to burn WADMANAGER AUTOBOOT ISO! to a disk,ill ghet the link for ya

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fist of all what modchip does he have because not all modchips support autoboot....
also I thought that endless you have starfall installed the system checks for the gayfish disc...
-kitt050383

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
google for a downloadlink for the prepatched Autoboot from WADmanager
Get a version of the wad that killed your wii,put it on a SD card
run the DVD
Choose your WAD
Press MINUS
Good Job
QUOTE said:
JayParadox

EDIT: LINK REMOVED:dead

Burn with ImgBurn, because it's a 5MB ISO and other DVD burners fail with that size.

OhSnap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ Quincy_xD

First of all I want to thank you for posting in this topic and assisting me
smile.gif

Well , I just tried my non bootme Zelda TP aaaaaaand it doesn't work
frown.gif
As in TP doesn't start.

I guess my only hope is that wad manager auto boot iso you mentioned
smile.gif

@ TriLLioN

I also want to thank you so much for helping me
smile.gif

I don't think my Wii is Semi-bricked because I cannot access the Wii Menu
smile.gif
At this point I wish it would be Semi-bricked rather then Fully bricked
frown.gif

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
OhSnap said:
@ Quincy_xD

First of all I want to thank you for posting in this topic and assisting me
smile.gif

Well , I just tried my non bootme Zelda TP aaaaaaand it doesn't work
frown.gif
As in TP doesn't start.

I guess my only hope is that wad manager auto boot iso you mentioned
smile.gif

@ TriLLioN

I also want to thank you so much for helping me
smile.gif

I don't think my Wii is Semi-bricked because I cannot access the Wii Menu
smile.gif
At this point I wish it would be Semi-bricked rather then Fully bricked
frown.gif
You need to boot the zelda from Rescue menu huh!

and about the WAD Manager,youll need to google on

Autoboot WAD manager

The link i used when i bricked is dead!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-