Thanks very very much!!!!!

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, i have read djtaz tutorial (002 fix) and i dont see the difference with this one., its the same...... wheres the 002 fix?? I have used this tutorial, so if i want to "update" my wii, to have the 002 fix, what file must i re-install? or uninstall??

And also, why both tutorials dont use cios36 rev7(newest one)????? Does it has any problems??

thnx a lot =)

D

Deleted User

Well, get cIOS rev07. Then, well, get the 002 fixed backup launcher/softchip.

Also, it would be pointless to put up the 002 fix thing in the zip because I thought this is a guide for downgrading only.

D

Deleted User

56killer said:
After I run IOSDowngrader can I use custom wm to install system menu 3.2 trough a wad instead of CIOS Downgrader?

You need more than just the System Menu wad alone, boy..

You need:
1)System Menu WAD
2)MIOS
3)IOS30
4)BC

Don't ask me where to get em. I've only used cIOS Downgrader to downgrade/upgrade >__>

56killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
afif95 said:
56killer said:
After I run IOSDowngrader can I use custom wm to install system menu 3.2 trough a wad instead of CIOS Downgrader?

You need more than just the System Menu wad alone, boy..

You need:
1)System Menu WAD
2)MIOS
3)IOS30
4)BC

Don't ask me where to get em. I've only used cIOS Downgrader to downgrade/upgrade >__>
Well I got the system menu wad and ios30 from the update disc that bushing made for semi-brick wiis so if you say I need MIOS and BC also I will just have to use cIOS Downgrader. Thanks for the information.

dan1el

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
what happens if a have a wii with a 2.X firmware? do i need to upgrade to 3.4U and then follow the tutorial or i can just upgrade somehow to the ideal 3.2 version?

EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
snikerz said:
Use a disc with the 3.2 update!

Or, do something that is actually possible. Such as update to 3.4 like you said, then downgrade. (Also reccomended in this case, because 3.1 and below have trouble playing some Wiiware

cyberpred

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks EOC for a great guide and download. Worked for me as I went from 3.4E to 3.2E with no problems.

But I do have one issue:

1. The Backup channel works great with my back DVDs but I can not see any DVD in HBC. Media player wont work or any program that needs to read the DVD (even Gator will not see the DVD).

Please help anyone. :-(

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cyberpred said:
Thanks EOC for a great guide and download. Worked for me as I went from 3.4E to 3.2E with no problems.

But I do have one issue:

1. The Backup channel works great with my back DVDs but I can not see any DVD in HBC. Media player wont work or any program that needs to read the DVD (even Gator will not see the DVD).

Install DVDX. http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/DVDx
smile.gif

cyberpred

Trophies
XP
Country
Diffusion said:
cyberpred said:

But I do have one issue:

smile.gif

I did that already - even though it says it is installed it will not work.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
EmperorOfCanada said:
snikerz said:
Use a disc with the 3.2 update!

Or, do something that is actually possible. Such as update to 3.4 like you said, then downgrade. (Also reccomended in this case, because 3.1 and below have trouble playing some Wiiware

HEY BRO i LIKE THE NEW LOOK
wink.gif
long time no see
wink.gif

dan1el

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
well i did what you said EoC, updated to 3.4U then follow your tutorial and everything went perfect, again.

georgecoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
georgecoat said:
Weather and News channels stopped working.
I am sorry, my bad.
My network was funny, I could not load and pass agreement page.
I rebooted router and everything works perfect!
Very good tutorial, thank you.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for the guide!!

cyberpred said:
Diffusion said:
cyberpred said:

But I do have one issue:

smile.gif

Do you mean you want to play DVD movies? You have to use Mplayer wii to do that. Only the one team twiizers made works with a DVD you didn't burn yourself, I think.
I've installed libdi too, but I don't know if that does something (don't use Mplayer that much)

cyberpred

Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
Thanks for the guide!!

cyberpred said:
Diffusion said:
cyberpred said:

But I do have one issue:

smile.gif

Do you mean you want to play DVD movies? You have to use Mplayer wii to do that. Only the one team twiizers made works with a DVD you didn't burn yourself, I think.
I've installed libdi too, but I don't know if that does something (don't use Mplayer that much)

Mplayer will not see the DVD (says no dvd found), any HB running in the HBC that can read the dvd rom with DVDx is not working.

When I install DVDx it says that it is installed and even gives me the option to uninstall. No program running on HBC that can use the DVD on the wii works says "no disk found".

But the backup channel from EOC that came with his setup file works with no problem.

gorilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The directions should be changed to better show what to do with lower versions like 3.1u. They are still misleading and most people won't read this whole thread.

You don't NEED to upgrade to 3.4 from 3.1 then downgrade to 3.2. Its possible, but doing this part...

QUOTE said:
+Load Wad Manager in Homebrew Channel and install IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad
Yes, even if you have received errors trying to install other wads this should still work.

+Load Custom WM in Homebrew Channel and install cios_fix.wad
You cannot install this wad with Wad Manager. This is a custom wad manager designed to work for IOS16.

Then step 2 works just fine for people doing this from 3.1 versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhtD6BeBJK4