I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now why do you want to go and click on a topic title like that?

Anyway it allows me to segue into an appropriate discussion about current affairs.

You see, the 2 old men are Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke. The 1 cup is the kitchen table of the Western taxpayer. If you happened to see the overnight markets (I'm guessing not), then you would see that the markets are down again so the recent jumps last week were nothing more than a "dead cat bounce". The fundamental problems of too much credit and money created from thin air and computer digits are so built into the foundation of every Western economy that the only way to correct them is to let them fall. This will happen regardless of presidential policy, congress, parliment, Pokedex or anything else because nobody in the 4000 year history of Finance has been able to figure out how to consistently spend more than they make (either on the micro or macro level) without paying for it in the end. When U.S. President Dumb announced last week that the Treasury Department would issue checks for $600 for each American taxpayer to fix things, did you happen to laugh your ass off? Well you should have. This is like you getting buried in credit card debt and your credit card company giving you a C-note to go spend. It doesn't solve anything, it puts the US further in debt and worst of all it signals that nobody in the top ranks of finance or government has any idea what they are doing. That is unless this is all by design, but that's a discussion for another day.

Well, in the words of Don Cornelius: "Peace, Love and Soul..."

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum