OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lol...
What about #gbatemp-talk or sumthin like that?
You still can idle on #gbatemp but I would like to have a chat with ppl without disturbing advertisement or other thingies you dun want between the lines

GbaDoctor

GbaTemp MaD fOrGeD DoCtOr
Trophies
Website
gbadoctor.spaces.live.com
XP
Country
Italy
well, is not a bad idea: i mean, sometimes chattin is a mess due to the triggers typed at the speedlight. If the community is interested, we can try to make a new gbatemp-chat only channel. BTW, is good also for chat about latest games w/o posting or something. Realtime , baby! The name? Have u think about the name?

Chiaki

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well, is not a bad idea: i mean, sometimes chattin is a mess due to the triggers typed at the speedlight. If the community is interested, we can try to make a new gbatemp-chat only channel. BTW, is good also for chat about latest games w/o posting or something. Realtime , baby! The name? Have u think about the name?
It is written on my second post...
#gbatemp-talk
#gbatemp-chat
#gbatempChat
#gbatemporary

Chiaki

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
#gba-ads
#gba-triggers
HAHAHA no we're good, you dont like the ads, use a filter u tard, invision has a filter system that blocks almost all triggers and ALL ads. so quit ur whining and download invison
First of all I have Invision but not everyone likes it.
That Topic not only concernes me you social pig (I love german =P) ¬¬
Not everyone will d/l Invision only becuz of that filter option.
Still not only these Ads are annoying...in #gbatemp dudes come in and ask every idiot if he has a rom or if there are new roms or if someone has got an FServer with a new rom.

THAT won't happen in that new channel >.>

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
i can program some killer conversation bots. using A.L.I.C.E.
happy.gif
its like your realy chatting with someone.

ent

for breakfast
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hehe that sounds really sad nntb.

i downloaded invision once and it took over my mirc. i didn't know what the hell was going on, it made the already confusing mirc 100x more confusing. so i deleted mirc alltogether

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
hehe that sounds really sad nntb.

i downloaded invision once and it took over my mirc. i didn't know what the hell was going on, it made the already confusing mirc 100x more confusing. so i deleted mirc alltogether
the exact same thing happened to me!
I thought why not install invision? May make mIRC better. So i did and i was just blinking looking around at the strange program staring back at me. I then removed mIRC all together and installed it again, without bloody invision. I'm getting used to how mIRC is normally why should i change?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The trivia's are ok but the need to be updated fast. I know it's hard to find over 100 new questions but it get boring very quickly.

mxmai

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
well seeing as this post's run way off track i'll bring it back.

i for one vote for a talking channel. i agree, it'd be nice to have a place to talk about GBA in realtime without ads being in your way and you being in other people's way.

and for those of you who think it's a lame idea, here's one for you.
"don't use it".

mxmai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)