Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Emmm.... I live in Argentina, it's not cheaper at all
Did you read my reply?
You can even buy it, use it, then return it and not be out any money.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok but i cant open the hombre channel
what to do?
With a9lh installed you are supposed to use Hourglass9 as a Luma payload. You should be following the guide. It tells you exactly what to do. Don't guess.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Sure, but he needs to be able to afford it in the first place :P

Prices are astronomical in South America, games can be more expensive than a 3DS itself if I recall correctly.
then they should be more careful in the first place :rolleyes:

can't believe people are whinging about buying a game to get their console fixed that was bricked because of there own stupidity,just be glad an option even exists

Last edited by gamesquest1,

hoist20032002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's just one of the side effects of the 2ds running a firmware it wasn't designed to run. It's fixed by updating to 6.0+.
Upgrade to 6.0+? I'd try to put A9LH on it right now but kinda hard to know which OFW I'm on with the top screen like that.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

hoist20032002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going by your post history it just seems you need to finish the plailect guide.
https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax#section-iv---restoring-the-system

You should currently be on firm 2.1 and restoring your old backup should fix the screen issue.
I've done that but I had reformatted my 2ds last week but saved the old files to it. It's hard to restore when I can't get into Hourglass9 when I press start. I probably need to redo everything because my homebrew isn't even showing up. How can I know what OFW I'm on unless the top screen is stretched?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have someone who used this software successfully and can get to home screen but the web browser now refuses to load up so they can continue with the process of installing A9LH. It just locks up as soon as they launch it with no option to initiate save data. Happens with or without SD card inserted. Any recommendations?

zoogie

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have someone who used this software successfully and can get to home screen but the web browser now refuses to load up so they can continue with the process of installing A9LH. It just locks up as soon as they launch it with no option to initiate save data. Happens with or without SD card inserted. Any recommendations?
Does it say, "This service is not available in your region."?

I know this is what's happening for me so it's a known issue. It's probably due to some config flag set incorrectly. I'll work on a getting out a fix as soon as possible.

SolMeiLei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does it say, "This service is not available in your region."?

I know this is what's happening for me so it's a known issue. It's probably due to some config flag set incorrectly. I'll work on a getting out a fix as soon as possible.
I think it's happening because we haven't set up a region on the profile (since we skipped the first-time settings). I just set it up to whatever region and it started working for me.
It's probably something else though, I'm not too sure.

Reactions: zoogie

zoogie

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
@AnalogMan
Read what this guy said then I'll add some things.
I think it's happening because we haven't set up a region on the profile (since we skipped the first-time settings). I just set it up to whatever region and it started working for me.
It's probably something else though, I'm not too sure.
Why didn't I think of that, lol "Null Region" probably screws with the browser.
I will add that it's probably a good idea to also add a user name, language, birthdate, and time as not doing so could cause issues as well.

zoogie

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've attached two new apps to the OP to assist with 2DSaver:

2DSaver_installer:
This .3dsx app will install 2DSaver to Zelda OOT very conveniently. It can be installed alongside oot3dhax and gameplay saves.
It displays the contents of all 3 slots so you know where best to put it. (wish the oot3dhax installer had this)

Powerdumps3DS:
This .cia will dump your 2DSaver injected OOT cart save to a powersaves3DS compatible save for other people to install 2DSaver without a second 3ds. Please help me out and do this people :P you only need an OOT cart and cfw. EUR and JPN are lacking right now for both the 2C****** and 45****** chip IDs. I considered making a new thread for this app, but I don't see it getting much use outside of OOT. I could be wrong, heh. Thanks to @Myria for the powersaves header RE that I ported for this app.

Still working on Cubic Ninja JPN support and maybe 9.2 support.

Last edited by zoogie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s