Hacking 2DS & Gateway Issue

Highly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I got 2 Gateway 3DS and I'm currently trying to set them up for my roommate and I. I got everything up and running on my 3DS just fine, but I've run into an issue with his 2DS.

Whenever I press Select and choose a game, it periodically flashes as it detects a game and nothing. The game's title stays up for half a second maybe one in twenty tries, and after 30 seconds the 2DS just freezes.

After doing some research, I believed it to be an issue with the pins, and I stuck a thrice folded strip of paper to wedge against the cartridge, and it worked just long enough to start Classic mode in Smash Bros 3DS before it said that the game cart was removed. This pretty much convinces me that I have one of two issues:

1. I have a faulty cartridge.
2. The Gateway was not designed for usage with the 2DS.

According to many others, certain 2DS work fine, whereas the 2DS they own is the only one out of all the 3DS, 3DSi, and 3DSXL's that aren't working.

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to try and make it work?

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the Panasonic SD Format program and do fat32 & 4k sectors. That is what should be on my SD card that works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E