Hacking 2013 r4 gold pro not working after i choose a game

dark1882

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
like the title says i wasn't paying attention and updated 3ds a while back (i hadn't used r4 in atleast 2 months maybe as many as 6 and forgot about not updating) i updated the firmware of my r4 to the 7.1 version and Then ran into problems first the wood 1.6(4?) kernel wouldn't load full stop however another kernel r4isdhc-yellow1.63 gets me to the menu and then i click on a game andddddddd nothing :( any ideas? i'd atleast like to get it to be bale to work on my dsi

Rezatron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I assume he used another system to boot up the card... from what I deciphered you were able to get into the Wood menu but are getting white screens when starting games right? Download the update from the "firmware download area" page at the link below and run that .nds update file from the wood menu:

http://www.r4isdhc.in/download_white_new2013/index.html

You need both the kernel and firmware upgrade from this page, delete any traces of other kernels from your microSD first. BTW I know the card on that page does not look like your but it's the same hardware just different color shell and sticker.

dark1882

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry i explained myself badly i updated the 3ds, the i downloaded the latest firmware for the r4 and installed it using my dsi, after that the wood kernel (1.62) would not work AT ALL for me but this kernel r4isdhc-yellow1.63 gets me to the menu but i still can't play games on it without it white screening, ill try your suggestions and see if it works though thanks! and i seem to have messed up the font on this post ._.

dark1882

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"the current version and update version are the same don't need to upgrade." also the kernel on the page gives me a loading for about 5 seconds the a white screen

Rezatron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can flash the R4 with the "firmware upgrade" on that page. It's just a .nds file so copy it to your microSD and run it in your DSi. It will update your R4 for compatibility with up to 3DS firmware 7.1

dark1882

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tryed to do that when you first sent me to the page but i already had the upgrade on the r4 (before someone asks yes i did actually run it on my dsi).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: New Orange Pi 🥰