2 New Modern Warfare 3 Screens Pop Up

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maedhros said:
Why would someone buy a non interesting game?? Are people really masochists?

Are you really serious? Your logic astounds me...
'Cuz it's popular, and it becomes popular because it looks pretty. Astounding I know.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
machomuu said:
Maedhros said:

'Cuz it's popular, and it becomes popular because it looks pretty. Astounding I know.
Things are popular because enough people were interested in it in the first place. Being popular is a consequence of the game being interesting for the fans and the idiots who buys then because it's popular. Even these idiots who buys the games on impulse saw something interesting in it: the fact that it's popular makes the game interesting for them, so, yeah, the game is interesting.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
The concept of interesting doesn't have to correlate with anything specifically. You could see a grizzly car crash, and although stomach turning, it would still be interesting. You may not find a game fun, but you can still find it interesting.

There, now we all know interest and that people who buy CoD games generally find them to be interesting in some respect.

THE MORE YOU KNOW!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maedhros said:
machomuu said:
Maedhros said:

Things are popular because enough people were interested in it in the first place. Being popular is a consequence of the game being interesting for the fans and the idiots who buys then because it's popular. Even these idiots who buys the games on impulse saw something interesting in it: the fact that it's popular makes the game interesting for them, so, yeah, the game is interesting.
Looks like my possibility has been defeated, not saying I didn't expect it. In fact, what I said was a little stupid on my part, sorry for wasting your time, that was unlike me.

So who are these idiots exactly? The type of person who doesn't know what he wants and basically just looks for what's cool and popular?

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
machomuu said:
Maedhros said:
machomuu said:
Maedhros said:

Looks like my possibility has been defeated, not saying I didn't expect it. In fact, what I said was a little stupid on my part, sorry for wasting your time, that was unlike me.

So who are these idiots exactly? The type of person who doesn't know what he wants and basically just looks for what's cool and popular?
Both.

I will say again: That's the case with Pokémon and other popular series too.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maedhros said:
machomuu said:
Maedhros said:
machomuu said:
Maedhros said:

Both.

I will say again: That's the case with Pokémon and other popular series too.
No doubt, as long as something is popular there will always be people who join the bandwagon without prior knowledge or without actually liking it prior to.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Wow, the same repacked shit again.
Anyone willing to bet that it's going to make a stupid amount of money and be over-hyped again?
+1 to this. CoD MW has been same over and over. Does that count for a lot of CoD titles? Yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1