2 New Modern Warfare 3 Screens Pop Up

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Activision has released two new screens for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. There are only two new shots so take your time when browsing through the Modern Warfare 3 screens gallery - if you fancy it you can also check out the three previously released screens.

Infinity Ward recently revealed that Modern Warfare 2's Party Chat restrictions would be lifted across many of Modern Warfare 3's modes and that the studio had recruited glitch-hunting experts mapMonkeys to fly over to Los Angeles and spend a week trying to squash bugs.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will be released for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC on November 8.[/p]

Source

cod_mw3_4.jpg

cod_mw3_5.jpg

Forgive me for saying this, but it's just the same old crap again. I suppose I can see why some people like it, but it's just a very mediocre game- enough said.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Had a conversation about how all CoD games looked the same with my friend yesterday. We both agreed that it was recycled garbage.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least they look pretty... right?

I wish Activision would do something a little different. But... Oh well, if the mass market of screaming 12 year olds want it, then I guess they have to comply.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I honestly can't wait. I know it's the same thing every time, but it's so fun!
biggrin.gif
and they added a tactical noob-tube!

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Ehhh...The graphics don't look any different from MW2, but there hasn't been any multiplayer footage as far as I know (And seeing as multiplayer is really the only reason people play CoD, including myself), so who knows if it'll feature the same gameplay or not.

I mean, they can really only change so much without making it so different from previous titles. And different doesn't always mean good.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Everyone's dissing MW3 now, and the moment it comes out everone's like "OMG, why can't I log on, n00blets are jamming mah servur! GTFO, I wunna play!".

Seriously people, COD is one of the most popular franchises out there, and MW3 is one of the most highly anticipated titles in it. It doesn't matter if *you* like it or not, MILLIONS like it, and as long as it brings a profit, there will be new COD's.

I could say that Pokemon is a recycled piece of crap, a franchise that lives with no innovations whatsoever since the very beginning of the series, and I'd be goddamn right - all they do is slightly upgrading graphics, but always at an underwhelming level and adding more of the annoying bastards to catch. "Gotta Catch'em All" became an euphemism - you'd have to be a Buddhist on dope to catch 660+, and I sure as hell am not wasting my life on that.

All in all, it's a fun game and I'm looking forward to it. It's not good enough to lick the new Battlefield's shoes, but I'll play it regardless.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
^ This.

Most people just hate on CoD because it's the cool thing to do. Or because it's not as graphically intense as other modern games. There's nothing wrong with the games besides the fanbase. Other games have horrible fanbases as well, but people still like them.

The games are fun, and they clearly sell well. People don't buy the games because they're CoD games, they buy them because they're fun and addicting, and a great game to play with friends.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I from the future? Because that game looks like something I've played at least 3 times before.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Time for a breakdown
Foxi4 said:
Everyone's dissing MW3 now, and the moment it comes out everone's like "OMG, why can't I log on, n00blets are jamming mah servur! GTFO, I wunna play!".
So? You can diss a game you like, and play a game you don't like...besides...tempers don't do that. Seriously, who are you quoting?

Seriously people, COD is one of the most popular franchises out there, and MW3 is one of the most highly anticipated titles in it. It doesn't matter if *you* like it or not, MILLIONS like it, and as long as it brings a profit, there will be new COD's.
We know, that's the bad part

I could say that Pokemon is a recycled piece of crap, a franchise that lives with no innovations whatsoever since the very beginning of the series, and I'd be goddamn right - all they do is slightly upgrading graphics, but always at an underwhelming level and adding more of the annoying bastards to catch. "Gotta Catch'em All" became an euphemism - you'd have to be a Buddhist on dope to catch 660+, and I sure as hell am not wasting my life on that.
And people do complain about the lack of new content.BTW, Gotta Catch 'em All was just a saying used outside of Japan, and was dropped in the third generation, it was made for the anime, not the games. Point is, you wouldn't be right, as it would just be an opinion, as it is with CoD.
Sure, I hate the people that hate on the series as well just because it's cool, but I ALSO hate people who make these statements that we already know, it pisses me off to high heaven.

Quit it. Enjoy the game or don't enjoy it, but stop it with this crap, You two types of people are part of the reason I hate the games so much (a small part, but a part nonetheless)

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Blehhh Pics don't really say much so there's really nothing to see here. Also, the multiplayer reveal isn't happening until September if some of you guys didn't know already.
These games are really "mediocre" but they're also enjoyable and easy to get into which is why I'm usually there to pick up the next MODERN WARFARE title. The herp derp they all look the same yadayada works with tons of games... I hate how CoD gets the short end because Activision has more than one company working on a game each year and hating solely on CoD this way is the new wave.

I really wish they'd drop Treyarch, for one, and just stop making CoD titles for 3 or so years and maybe during 2 of those years actually put in some decent development but... A boy can only dream.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn