Finally, the first DSi Only game cartradge has been released in the US.
Info from their site:
Setting the scene……. You are a new special agent equipped with the latest state of the art weapon to fight the Flaw. They are everywhere! They surround us but are undetectable with human eyes. Using your state of the art weapon you must track these enemies, watch them, as they are all around you. It’s a sim-ple process… get them before they get you, using the radar, watch them for real around you on the video stream and shoot to kill the enemies before they reach you. Manage your health and energy bar, switch to defensive or rage mode at will. The question is “are you good enough to defeat the Flaw and save mankind?” System Flaw is an innovative Augmented Reality 3D action shooter utilising the DSi outer camera. Simply move the DSi to aim like you would with a real handgun.
- DSi limited edition for a Q1 2010 release
- Unique DSI gaming experience
- 360° Optical flow / motion detection technology
- Patrol: 100 scripted levels with fun challenges
- Survival: Beat your best survival time
- One button game play
- Three weapon upgrades using different energy cells
- 10 creatures with unique attack behaviours and AI
- 3 massive bosses for epic encounters
- Streamed music
- Mind blasting visual and sound effects, including surround effects
- The Flawpedia: a reference guide to the flaw universe
US Release Date: Today (11/9/09)
UK Release Date: February 2010
Sources: http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/DSi/System+...ews.asp?c=16596, and another that hosts warez.