1807 - Payback (E)

  • Thread starter Thread starter djgarf
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 9,380
  • Replies Replies 52
the premise is stolen, the controls are annoying, even the change name screen is annoying... i wouldnt buy it, still i would take it as a gift and play for some kills in my coffee-break
wink.gif
 
I don't care whaqt people think, i LOVE this game, sure it has its flaws but heck, damn good gameplay and lots of hours. Multiplayer is sweet! One of the best games i have, except for a couple rpgs.
 
I expected more from this one. I'm disapointed
frown.gif


I think they could have done a much better game if the size was bigger. Like having more stuff to do and maps, and etc...
 
anyone who can add 2 and 2 together should realize that this game BLOWS without even giving it a try. I sure as hell wont bother with this crap.
 
graphics are just like need for speed U2 and other popular games, this is just as good. It does have lots of maps and everything, id say more than gtaa. Fine it isnt gta style, which makes it unique and good. Its a more pick up and play and hae fun. The awsome gameplay makes up for the graphics.
 
Everyone's complaining about the controlls, but I'm finding them to be much easier than GTA:A. I can actually drive without crashing into everything. I might play this more if the framerate wasn't so slow.
 
heh, I played this in the macintosh, it isnt so bad. Although there was some flaws on the weapons speed rate (I mean, the bazooka and the tank fired as fast as an automatic pistol
ohmy.gif
)
 
Did no one know this game???? GOSH! The original PAYBACK was released for the AMIGA (68K & PPC) back in 2000. I don`t like GTA, but I will try it.
 
Is anyone else having trouble with this game on an X-ROM 512mbit?

It might just be my ROM image, but when I play the game is extremely buggy and glitchy (e.g. the 'character' appears as a square-bug-glitch-thing).
 
I've got a feeling I'm going to be disappointed with this one. It just looks like it's set out to achieve too much.
 
just a little question: would you all play this game if it wasn't a (crappy) port of an (infamous) Amiga game and it had no 3D graphics?

I'll stick with GTA Advance
 
This game is excellent, as expected. Support the author, it's just one guy that did this, he deserves some monetary thanks for his hard work in supporting the GBA community.
smile.gif
 
This game just isn't good. The graphics are nice........ untill you start moving, car speeds are too fast for the overview the game gives you, etc.

I would've prefered lesser graphics if that had improved the playability of this game.
 

Site & Scene News