1807 - Payback (E)

PiccoloHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the premise is stolen, the controls are annoying, even the change name screen is annoying... i wouldnt buy it, still i would take it as a gift and play for some kills in my coffee-break
wink.gif

decript

A melon a day, keeps t3h monkey away
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't care whaqt people think, i LOVE this game, sure it has its flaws but heck, damn good gameplay and lots of hours. Multiplayer is sweet! One of the best games i have, except for a couple rpgs.

saberhagem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I expected more from this one. I'm disapointed
frown.gif

I think they could have done a much better game if the size was bigger. Like having more stuff to do and maps, and etc...

shin-obi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone who can add 2 and 2 together should realize that this game BLOWS without even giving it a try. I sure as hell wont bother with this crap.

decript

A melon a day, keeps t3h monkey away
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
graphics are just like need for speed U2 and other popular games, this is just as good. It does have lots of maps and everything, id say more than gtaa. Fine it isnt gta style, which makes it unique and good. Its a more pick up and play and hae fun. The awsome gameplay makes up for the graphics.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Everyone's complaining about the controlls, but I'm finding them to be much easier than GTA:A. I can actually drive without crashing into everything. I might play this more if the framerate wasn't so slow.

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
heh, I played this in the macintosh, it isnt so bad. Although there was some flaws on the weapons speed rate (I mean, the bazooka and the tank fired as fast as an automatic pistol
ohmy.gif
)

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is anyone else having trouble with this game on an X-ROM 512mbit?

It might just be my ROM image, but when I play the game is extremely buggy and glitchy (e.g. the 'character' appears as a square-bug-glitch-thing).

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game is excellent, as expected. Support the author, it's just one guy that did this, he deserves some monetary thanks for his hard work in supporting the GBA community.
smile.gif

stDeaReG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This game just isn't good. The graphics are nice........ untill you start moving, car speeds are too fast for the overview the game gives you, etc.

I would've prefered lesser graphics if that had improved the playability of this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i guess