1807 - Payback (E)

  • Thread starter Thread starter djgarf
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 9,379
  • Replies Replies 52

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
2,954
Reaction score
35
Trophies
2
Age
47
Location
England U.K.
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
922
Country
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1807 - Payback
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
shot.php
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:Zoo DigitalRegion:EuropeROM Serial:AGB-BPKP-EURLanguage(s):English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano and EspañolView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
 
Hopefully it will not have any major slowdowns in framerates?

i m at uni so when i get home certainly i m gonna give this game a chnace.
laugh.gif
been waiting for sooo long
laugh.gif
 
Will it be as good as GTA? I won't know because I haven't played this yet or even the GBA GTA game. Local gaming magazine reviewed it and gave it a 47 out of 100.
 
Will it be as good as GTA? I won't know because I haven't played this yet or even the GBA GTA game. Local gaming magazine reviewed it and gave it a 47 out of 100.
Both r average games, both got like 6.?? so if u liked gta u will like this one two, also it has very pleasing visuals.
 
I think this game is quite interesting. Maybe not so much for the game, but since it's also made for other platforms, like the Amiga
biggrin.gif
 

Site & Scene News