1757 - The Urbz Sims In The City (E)

Jepeto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
Has anyone else had a problem getting Urbz onto a 256 cart? I use the ancient XG-Flash 1 256 and it keeps telling me the game is too big. Never had this problem before. I even tried loading up other 256mbit releases (like GBA Video ROMs, the Prince of Tennis ROMs from Japan, etc.), which are the same size down to the byte on my hard drive and they fit just fine. I tried trimming the Urbz with both GBATA and FATV8, but it still wouldn't fit. I'm thinking it's just a no-go, but can anyone help?
I think that the problem is that this game trimmed is 255 mb, its use at maximun the 256 rom size, so that why you cant put it in a 256 flash cart, you need at least some more free space for the cart to work.

nimabaniamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know any sites or software from which i can get this rom from??

Because i loved bustin out so much and i think this one will be very similar

thanks a lot

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anyone else had a problem getting Urbz onto a 256 cart? I use the ancient XG-Flash 1 256 and it keeps telling me the game is too big. Never had this problem before. I even tried loading up other 256mbit releases (like GBA Video ROMs, the Prince of Tennis ROMs from Japan, etc.), which are the same size down to the byte on my hard drive and they fit just fine. I tried trimming the Urbz with both GBATA and FATV8, but it still wouldn't fit. I'm thinking it's just a no-go, but can anyone help?
Have a go at it with a rom trimmer, it only trims about a mbit but it might be enough to get it on your cart... there's probably a trimmer in tools at the top of board...

EDIT: "GBA Tool Advance by coolhj - This tool has header viewer, intro remover, fix overdump, fix logo, draw info, IPS & SRAM patcher all in one!" has a trimmer... I think...

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone having problems trying to run this on emulator?

When I first tried it said I needed a bios. Reloaded it with bios, but the bios locks up at the "Game Boy" screen. Someone said there was a new Vba version out (1.7.2, I used 1.7.1), then I downloaded it, but the problem continues and I can't play it...

Please someone help me, I kinda liked the first Sims and this one looks better :Puzzled:

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
works fine for me. u can get teh working rom here....

(i may be lame but i'm not that lame)

by the way how teh fuayock do u get outta teh apartment place?!
frown.gif

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Does anyone know any sites or software from which i can get this rom from??

Because i loved bustin out so much and i think this one will be very similar

thanks a lot
try reading the rules
we dont give out links to illegal rom images
if you cant find roms by yourself then i suggest you take up flower arranging

Serenityzx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Erm hi, i'm new around here. And i seriously couldnt find the button to download the urbz rom. will any kind souls kindly give me the address to download this rom? Please?? :Puzzled:

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

petasium

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No reason to be a 'tard, crazy 'foo! I ain't getting on no plane! If theres no download link, the site simply advertises it as being "out" not being "out and downloadable" Its a tough rom to find, but you should find it eventually.

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its a tough rom to find, but you should find it eventually.
Really??? I had no problems... It's on my usual site... though everyone except me seems to use mIRC... though you guys always get them several hours before me with mIRC...
frown.gif

Yes... I realise I use... strings of dots... way to much...!

EDIT: Don't PM me asking for the ROM site or I will come to your house and lay the smackdown on you.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Isn't this going to be an NDS release also?What's the point of making the same game for both systems? I can be patient, if I wanted this game.
rolleyes.gif

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Isn't this going to be an NDS release also?What's the point of making the same game for both systems? I can be patient, if I wanted this game.Â
rolleyes.gif
It's too big... with it and minish cap I'd have such little room on my flashcart... I'll get round to playing it... The game will have better graphics on the DS and they will be able to sell it to both GBA users and DS users this way... that means more cash for them.

Dark_Lord Malik

Proud Pakistani
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
This game is great but although i hate the fact that whenever i am raising friendship with a sim. If any of my stats are going down i can`t continue. Ohhhhh well it`s funny when the sim pee`s if we don`t go to the bathroom. Same as Bustin` out but with a slight improvment. Still good though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn