- Joined
- Apr 18, 2003
- Messages
- 1,006
- Reaction score
- 2
- Trophies
- 2
- Age
- 44
- Location
- Arizona
- Website
- www.still-i-rise.com
- XP
- 400
- Country





I think it translate to Shark Gang.Gang of Sharks huh?
I'm pretty sure my French Teacher called this movie something else.

The US name is Shark Tale.Gang of Sharks huh?
I'm pretty sure my French Teacher called this movie something else.

The direct foreign translation could be different from the official US name.The US name is Shark Tale.Gang of Sharks huh?
I'm pretty sure my French Teacher called this movie something else.

Translated directly, it gives somthing like "Histoire de Requins"The direct foreign translation could be different from the official US name.

You watch anime?Translated directly, it gives somthing like "Histoire de Requins"The direct foreign translation could be different from the official US name.![]()
PS: Congratulations! You've reached 1000 posts!![]()


no diggity damn about it, you hit the nail on the head with that one..PS: Congratulations! You've reached 1000 posts!DemonStar @ evertime he talks said:babble..babble..more babbling..blah...blah....blah![]()


Hahaha....no diggity damn about it, you hit the nail on the head with that one..PS: Congratulations! You've reached 1000 posts!DemonStar @ evertime he talks said:babble..babble..more babbling..blah...blah....blah![]()
*crowd gathers*
*collectively*
STFU DEMONSTAR, U "STAR POSTER", POST BUMPER, RETARDED MONKEY, KEYBOARD JOCKEY!!!!111
*crowd disperses*
edit: on topic, its shark tale, not anime, you numbnuts...domestically produced CG cartoon kthx..![]()

awesome? :hmm:GOd this movie looks horrible. Not awesome like Finding Nemo. (which I own)![]()


