Madguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.frys.com/product/5885833;jsessi...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Could someone tell me if this is a good deal. The price seems to good to be true and I guess I'm right. From what I've googled it seems this Micro SDHC card is a "class 2" card and i have no idea what that means or if my Acekard won't run it or it will, but it will lag. I want to to buy this for my Acekard, 30 bucks is a pretty good deal, but I'm not to certain.

Could someone please enlighten me.

Thank you.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fry's always sells good deals.

Class 2 = slow, so if you want storage it's a good deal, but if you want speed, not so great.

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Madguy said:
http://www.frys.com/product/5885833;jsessi...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Could someone tell me if this is a good deal. The price seems to good to be true and I guess I'm right. From what I've googled it seems this Micro SDHC card is a "class 2" card and i have no idea what that means or if my Acekard won't run it or it will, but it will lag. I want to to buy this for my Acekard, 30 bucks is a pretty good deal, but I'm not to certain.

Could someone please enlighten me.

Thank you.
you will get massive slowdown id recommend a class 6 search NewEgg they have good prices

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1 TB for $100.
tongue.gif
Well a class 6 16gb msd would roughly be $50
frown.gif
I'd say its a good deal.

JLsoft

The Joystick Lunatic
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...the Class speed rating is the minimum -write- speed. Are you doing enough constant writing to the card via the DS for that to matter? :/

iceBaer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Amazon (Germany) has really good prices.
16gb sdhc with class 6 (or more) for already 27€ would be around 20$

fabi280

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
iceBaer said:
Amazon (Germany) has really good prices.
16gb sdhc with class 6 (or more) for already 27€ would be around 20$

Ehh can you send me the link for a 16 GB Micro SDHC Class 6 for 27€?
Maybe you mean normal SD Cards. They are often cheaper then the MicroSD's

EDIT: Ehh 1€ is more than 1 Dollar
27 Euros = 38.7072 U.S. dollars
Next time ask Google. Just type in X eur to usd (or gbp (pounds), aud (australian dollar), hrk (croatian kuna)...)

iceBaer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ah sorry you're right, was a normal SD and not a micro one. My fault, so amazon is for class 6 around 45€>

And yeah I thought false about the dollar, since we pay less euro then dollars, mixed up things a bit.

EDIT: Why do someone even needs a 16gb sdhc? I've my 2gb one and its enough for the good games, but I wouldnt need more than 4gb for even some crappy things
ohmy.gif

Madguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iceBaer said:
Ah sorry you're right, was a normal SD and not a micro one. My fault, so amazon is for class 6 around 45€>

And yeah I thought false about the dollar, since we pay less euro then dollars, mixed up things a bit.

EDIT: Why do someone even needs a 16gb sdhc? I've my 2gb one and its enough for the good games, but I wouldnt need more than 4gb for even some crappy things :O

iceBaer you're absolutely right about anybody needing a 16gb sdhc. I just saw the deal at frys and thought that was a great deal, but was suspicious about the price and my suspicions were right. I, too, have a 2gb for my acekard *got it for 5 bucks at frys :)* and am happy with it. I would just rather get a 16gb sdhc rather than buy a 4gb, then buy an 8gb, etc... and plus its just nice to have all that extra storage.

Thanks everyone this has been enlightening!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER