1694-1.png
Â
1694-2.png
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:VenomSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitPublisher:NintendoRegion:UsaROM Serial:AGB-BMVE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have the controls improved at all over the Japanese version? The controls were so loose that it really made the game hard to play..

br0d

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i'm going to agree with IGN here.. this game is pretty bad.

-Crappy controls, the ball just flies around everywhere
-No tilt which makes it even harder
-When the ball goes back down to the level below, you lose all progress in the above level which is really frustrating

It's not that difficult, just annoying because sometimes you just can't control where the ball's going to go.

MeLLo JeLLo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Indeed I won't play this game. PLayed the Jap version and even my Girlfriend got tired of i after a few days. Lucky I didn't have to buy this game.

D

Deleted_11405

i'm happy to see its released. if it shouldnt come out in us/english lang. i should have a sad feeling about this1: like i should miss something.. i played a little part of the japanese relese and i found it cute it has many levels with a different approach than pokemon pinball. see my gf plays barby princess and told me today how far she came. with other games (like lost vikings)she gets too fast frustrated; not every gamer is born hardcore. many who write pre/reviews dont take enough with a little game.. its just a game and if you have a good time with it, its good enough for you

Darksage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I agree with all except for one sPiLiTz at least the game has success with this guy but the game sucks a lot all thats diffrent from the pokemon pinball game is you have more choices and you have more game room and any hoo this one sucks

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
all you kids dont know anything
sPiLiTz r0x j00 children, dontcha remember newnet??? hell, of course yall dont ,cuz yer like wtf is a newnet...
anyways, goatse man brings you love

[ProfeciA] spilitz man, are you sure that page have GBA roms ???, cuz i see a man showing his ass

ahahaha, i remember that lamer spilly...click the hole in the center dude, it'll open the 'real' page...ahahah

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
akotan i found your avatar amazing...

its like watching a deep character...somehow it remembers me to that chihiro train part (great moment)

and about mario ball...well is bad but not as bad as a 5.0...maybe a 7.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)