firejuggler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have played it a bit.
story seem interesting, but there is one thing that bugged me
this is the way of the figth areshowed it is a turn figth You begin by choosing if you want to figth , give apeculiar order or retreat, then you choose your weapon, then you choose the target. the attac is shown, as well as the enemy's taking damage or not. and there is always a stinky comment on the action. at last, you know how much damage you deal. , then, it s the turn af the other mech
and it started all over again.
this took too much time for me

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have been wanting to try this one. My download has just completed so I'm off to play now. I will report back soon.
smile.gif

EDIT: This game is really promising! I am loving every moment of it, even though I've only played for 10 minutes and encountered one battle! The only part that isn't quite digging it for me is the storyline. All of a sudden an earthquake starts and your plunged into the game. It is a little confusing, but I think it's going to get better later on.
smile.gif

I highly recommend that you download and try this game!

-Shadow.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
about the storyline... don't feel dizzy if you get plunged into it. i'm now half-way through i think (judging fter how the characters section filled and the map completion) and the idea is to be confused at the beginning like the main character is. things get more clearer in the course of the game.

otherwise they mix together different sagas and games into one big "rencontre"... a bit confusing if you don't know all the characters but the character help screen gives enough hints to catch the idea. so far it's nice. just the fact you can't speed up all those battles can really get on your nerves if you try to get some money for your upgrades (puh i'm happy i can speed up the game to 300% in my emulator
wink.gif
).

Karzon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just the fact you can't speed up all those battles can really get on your nerves if you try to get some money for your upgrades (puh i'm happy i can speed up the game to 300% in my emulator
wink.gif
).
(I'm a long time lurker and fan of this site and I thought I'd finally register just to say a few things.)

You can speed up the battles. Press the B button to skip/stop the battle animations. I think you can also hold it in to do this. Of course you can combine that with the speed up feature really zip through battles.

There's two little problems I have. One is with the menus - they seem very sensitive. A lot of the time when I tap a direction with my gamepad, the cursor jumps two spaces instead of one.

Also, the game seems to freeze in every emulator I've tried when you go try to change the color of a zoid in a research facility.

I do recommend the game to anyone considering it.

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
the thing with B i've got to try... don't know how i could miss this one. and the menu is a bit tricky. if you got troubles with the emulator try the VBA version 1.7 . that's the version i use for all my gba roms.

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
yes... translation comes near to "all your bases are belong to us"...
laugh.gif
... for me as one not knowing those sagas at all it's not much trouble as i look at the character explenation screen and take them as they come. story seems nevertheless a bit strange at the moment (i'm currently where you get this future zoids thingy looking like somebody poured a color can over it
laugh.gif
) but perhaps this gets better. would be nice if there would be something like "Repel" in pkmn so you don't step into random battles every or so step trying to explore ruins.

Zoids

Trophies
XP
Country
Man I just Download the game and I though.
Pretty nice, but it won't save.
Something about Data not saved and that I should try again.
I don't knew what to do?

G.O.D

Trophies
Website
digilander.libero.it
XP
Country
United States
its cool how it mixed all the shows and games so far i reallyliked it but for some reason my lighting saix is always last to attack when it should be first and you can fight liger cas in the wild >.>

other than that i love it ive already beat almost all the gae so now i must go beat the rest

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
check out your equipment and your pilot. if your equipment is over the CP amount your zoid is overloaded and suffers sever penalties. the same goes if you've got a pilot on it having a level lower than the required zoid level, he'll suffer sever penalties too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...