wink.gif

Burning Knuckles

Trophies
Website
smartass.collegesucks.org
XP
Country
United States
The game is great I've gotten really far in it. The gameplay is good and straight forward. it's something you can play without a manual. However equipping the Zoids and finding the right pilots is a bit of a challenge. Be sure to keep track of your pilot's extra abilities and bonuses depending on what kind of Zoid they're piloting. The story fits quite well believe it or not. They did a great job of making the entire Zoids universe collide with a somewhat logical explanation. It's an overall good title should keep you busy for a bit. My only complaint is how unchallenging the battles are if you have the right equipment and Zoids. There should be alittle more strategy to the fighting. Don't get me wrong. The way the game works is that you get your strategy done BEFORE a fight. Then the fight itself is a piece of cake.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
try out the challange mode then. some battles are crunchy and some are cheesy. you get your equipment, zoids, pilots, deck and items set and you have to get on with it. can be really tricky in some battles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.