• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

13 Russians, 3 businesses indicted by Mueller/Rosenstein in connection to Trump

• Thread starter Xzi
  • Start date
  • Views 39,759
  • Replies 594
  • Likes 11

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys realize nothing is going to happen, right? I'm pretty upset with Trump trying to distract the nation by cutting off all Palestinian aid all of a sudden. Brilliant.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You guys realize nothing is going to happen, right? I'm pretty upset with Trump trying to distract the nation by cutting off all Palestinian aid all of a sudden. Brilliant.
Nothing is going to distract from this, it's going to keep developing. Democrats are trying to avoid the word "impeach" until after they win the midterms because they believe it'll rile up Trump's base, and although I don't love the idea of continuing to wait, it's probably for the best as it will cause more and more people to flip before the inevitable reckoning.

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing is going to distract from this, it's going to keep developing. Democrats are trying to avoid the word "impeach" until after they win the midterms because they believe it'll rile up Trump's base, and although I don't love the idea of continuing to wait, it's probably for the best as it will cause more and more people to flip before the inevitable reckoning.
Like, I was Trump's base, but after attacking Syria and the continued subservience to Israel, I just can't support it anymore, you know? I'm done.

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Believe it or not, the only reason I signed up for Republican was to support Ron Paul which obviously went nowhere. I used to be a communist like you guys, but got sucked into the neon nazi movement.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really hope he lose election of mid-mandate
I hope Trump will get dumped from his Presidency
Canada hasn't done anything to receive such treatment
However, Trump is greatly open minded to become friend with russian and north korean...

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Just for funzies until we get into whatever craziness next week brings, here's Trump coloring the US flag wrong:

Fun-with-Flags-800x430.jpg

Looks more like he was going for the Russian flag, but he didn't even put the colors in the right order for that, either.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I feel this is him not caring about what he colors in, but not him forgetting.
I'm not sure why you would give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, but it's almost worse if the president of the United States simply doesn't care what the United States flag look like. Kinda makes the whole stance against protesting during the anthem hypocritical disingenuous bullshit, but I guess we already knew that it was.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just for funzies until we get into whatever craziness next week brings, here's Trump coloring the US flag wrong:

Fun-with-Flags-800x430.jpg

Looks more like he was going for the Russian flag, but he didn't even put the colors in the right order for that, either.
Mmmh, just realised something
Montreal, quebec, canada
None of these flag is red, blue and white
However, russian flag is, and guess whats the other name of the CH?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why you would give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, but it's almost worse if the president of the United States simply doesn't care what the United States flag look like. Kinda makes the whole stance against protesting during the anthem hypocritical disingenuous bullshit, but I guess we already knew that it was.
I mean, if he was actually a good President, I don't care if he colored this flag green. Just because he wants too. It is just a drawing.

As for him forgetting despite having to see the flag at least once before he started drawing, is pretty depressing.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Are we really posting tabloid tier garbage now?
You mean the picture? It's something that factually happened, I don't know what to tell you. Not a good look for the president, but that could sum up Trump's entire presidency by this point. Maybe Giuliani plans to spin Trump as mentally incompetent/incapable of understanding laws if/when he ever faces impeachment or a court.

D

Deleted User

Eh, I really doubt this story, it seems very unlikely that thirteen Russians would've been able to do anything as big as the articles says they did.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's a funny way of saying "arrogant and pleasantly awestruck by countries under dictatorship"

Lol

But in all seriousness it probably isn't best to piss off the angry dictator countries, I can see why trump is adopting this stance.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I really doubt this story, it seems very unlikely that thirteen Russians would've been able to do anything as big as the articles says they did.
You're a few hundred articles behind if you're just now reading the first one, and that stuff is all but confirmed, as well as corroborated by all the US intelligence agencies. The charges have moved much closer to Trump himself at this point, there's not a whole lot you can do against individuals outside of the country who have committed crimes against us.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little late on this, but Papadopoulos has accepted a plea deal after a period of uncertainty:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wee...es-accept-plea-deal-mueller/story?id=57483474

New York's AG says the Trump Foundation bankrolled his campaign and is pursuing a lawsuit:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...bankrolled-political-campaign-pursues-lawsuit

Mueller is tying secret Ukrainian money to Trump's inauguration:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...secret-ukrainian-money-to-trump-inauguration/

And lastly, as KingVamp mentioned, Trump is down to the lowest approval rating of his presidency, 36%.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...oval-rating-sinks-to-lowest-of-his-presidency

News is moving quick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhN3stcB0is