zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Still unable to update... In standard mode, it says sys before version string. In Gateway mode, it says Emu in front of version string. Is that normal? Do I need to update Luma before system update?
Yes, that's normal.
I would use the latest luma (regular) and only select the boot sysnand option. Keep everything clean as possible for your update.

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No firmware.bin in luma folder...

Update: I found this in the thread you linked:

Download and install/run 3DSNUS. For titleid use 0004003000008F02 v25600 (since v26624 states 11.1 let's assume the guide was not update from 11.0 to 11.1 and rather created. Thus 11.0 uses the same home menu as 10.6). Export that as a CIA. Either network install via FBI or put onto SD card and install via FBI or upload somewhere and create a QR code and install via FBI. I think you see the pattern here :P

How do I go about doing this, and also what does it do?

Would doing this keep me from using the following:

- Gateway
- BootNTR
- SC DSTwo

Last edited by Skeet1983,

Hamstermascot

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, that's normal.
I would use the latest luma (regular) and only select the boot sysnand option. Keep everything clean as possible for your update.

You ignored my post. I said that menuhax still works if you boot directly into hbloader instead of using the bootmanager.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Accidentally updated to 11.1 because I wanted to redownload Yellow Version on 11.0 only. This is what happens when I'm greedy.

Now, I have to figure out a way to get the OOTHax Payload again, & mine is currently on 11.0.
PowerSaves or an already hacked 3DS.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

gigano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
hi, i updated my old 3ds today and everything is alright but the cheat plugin from boot ntr 3.3 doesnt work anymore ¿is there a way to rapair this?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a working save manager currently? (Without downgrading?)

Thanks!!
Depends on the game, afaik no save manager will work with games that Ninty added PASLR to such as ORAS. But Smealum is working on a way to fix that from HBL itself.
Edit: No save manager that runs from HBL. CIA ones are unaffected.

ClausXXXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm about to make a very stupid question, mainly because I'm stupid and I didn't mod my 3ds myself.
I run Luma3ds (this I installed myself), but I read on the first post menuhax entryway is not supported, my machine does a little spooky DOS thing on the top screen and some colors flash on the bottom one, then boots directly to the menu, and that's it, so idk if that's what referring to.
Or maybe it what this guy is talking about.
You ignored my post. I said that menuhax still works if you boot directly into hbloader instead of using the bootmanager.

I'm honestly quite confused with all these names.

Mark Morgan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the game, afaik no save manager will work with games that Ninty added PASLR to such as ORAS. But Smealum is working on a way to fix that from HBL itself.
Edit: No save manager that runs from HBL. CIA ones are unaffected.

So I saw that JK_ released a cia save manager that works on 11.1 so could I use that for ORAS? (Im trying to Pokegen) And is there a noobs guide to using it? I have Cubic Ninja (Ninjhax 2.7) working atm.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you? +1