Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
is the update 11.1 affected my online gaming? Im on 11.1 now luma arm9 I can use the browser through my wifi but error code on online game mhgen :(
Hi, I thought I was the only one having this problem. In Pokemon XY, ORAS I always DC with error code when ever the battle starts or in the middle of the battle. I switched back to 11.0 and the problem is gone. ;)

Edit: I'm staying with 11.0 for a while til the problem is fixed or next fw is released. Or is this a problem of cfw? >.<

Last edited by Khim09,

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I thought I was the only one having this problem. In Pokemon XY, ORAS I always DC with error code when ever the battle starts or in the middle of the battle. I switched back to 11.0 and the problem is gone. ;)

Edit: I'm staying with 11.0 for a while til the problem is fixed or next fw is released. Or is this a problem of cfw? >.<
must be cfw...mine works fine on 11.1

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
okkkk so i just bought a powersaves device and have OOT physical copy. I wanna use OOTHAX as a primary way to install HBL or use it anyway. Can anyone give me a link or a mini tutorial on what to do to get this going? I know since the new update theres prolly some changes. And also will I be able to use JKSM? Not the .cia version but the .3dsx i think its called. As long as I can extract and inject my saves ill be happy as a pig in shit. Thanks to whomever helps me get my process going!
Yes you will be able to use it with most games, see here about how to isntall it: https://github.com/yellows8/oot3dhax

Hamstermascot

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Menuhax entrypoint works if you boot right into hbloader instead of the boot manager. Just change the boot.3dsx to boot_hbl.3dsx and change boot_hb.3dsx to boot.3dsx. You don't need to hold L or whatever. It will just boot right into hbloader.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I have A9LH and Luma installed on my N3DS. I tried to update while in Sys, it said an error has occurred, unable to update... How do I proceed?
If you're on a dev luma and you have UNITINFO selected, it will error.

What is the actual error code by the way?

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Close your system with the wifi on, wait a while until the blue light comes on, then try it.

Still unable to update... In standard mode, it says sys before version string. In Gateway mode, it says Emu in front of version string. Is that normal? Do I need to update Luma before system update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too