Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@PokePole For the moment, no, if you haven"t got the nag yet you can use block the serversin your computer, with DNS, and more, but if you have got the nag already, there isn"t a workaround for now in 10.6 - 11.0 unless you have other Homebrew Entry Point.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@PokePole For the moment, no, if you haven"t got the nag yet you can use block the serversin your computer, with DNS, and more, but if you have got the nag already, there isn"t a workaround for now in 10.6 - 11.0 unless you have other Homebrew Entry Point.
the datetime bypass was fixed 10.7.0-32, so 10.6 is still fine. just a note

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Yes true, sorry just misstiped it since I"m doing something.
By the way there"s a way to quit the nag if you have a Homebrew Entry Point in 10.7.0-32 as you can install Legit CIA"s. But in higher versions or if you don"t have another Homebrew Entry Point for now you can"t.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if filed runners downgrading ever gets patched its patched on all firmware since you need lasted firmware to system transfer thankfully it was not patched in this update

PokePole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes true, sorry just misstiped it since I"m doing something.
By the way there"s a way to quit the nag if you have a Homebrew Entry Point in 10.7.0-32 as you can install Legit CIA"s. But in higher versions or if you don"t have another Homebrew Entry Point for now you can"t.
thank for your reply
but my system is 11.0 think i'm already doom right now
just gotta wait for any browserhax update T^T

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well a Quote tooks more space for a comment that"s just above mine and it also notifies the user anyways, so I guess I like it more a thing of preferences I think.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well a Quote tooks more space for a comment that"s just above mine and it also notifies the user anyways, so I guess I like it more a thing of preferences I think.
eh but updatings the only quick way to get rid of that annoying update prompt with out using any dns that block online

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@hacksn5s4 No, do this, hold A+R+L+Up (from the D-pad) when you boot the console, you will enter to Recovery Mode that let"s you update, but instead of update press cancel and the updates files will be deleted.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So I did some thinking and was like, "I am Corbenik's biggest fan and well known tester! How can I not t trust the FIRM protection? The fuck kind of fan am I?"
So I updated and it turned out just fine!
0913160533b.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1