Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

niteshyadav3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Perfect thank you guys. Another quick question:

Can I just update the NAND that I boot into? I'm booting into the one I can instal free games on and shit. Or do I need to boot another NAND and update THAT one or something? Sorry for the noobiest posts ever just really don't want to brick.
What are you running currently a9lh or an emuNAND based setup?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
why do people use gateway anyways theres a reason for sky 3ds because it does not require cfw and works on newest system update but gateway requires cfw which you can pirate or play backups with out a gateway.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
why do people use gateway anyways theres a reason for sky 3ds because it does not require cfw and works on newest system update but gateway requires cfw which you can pirate or play backups with out a gateway.
I have my Gateway from waaaaaay before free CFW existed. I use Luma as my primary CFW, but still occasionally use the Gateway to use games on the cartridge (the cartridge is like having an extra MicroSD slot). I have a 64GB card inside my 3DS and 32GB card inside the Gateway that I'd rather keep using.

There's absolutely no point buying a Gateway now, of course.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Gateway came first, and let's you do more than piracy. Sky3DS just emulates the carts. They're different, though I'd say Gateway is obsolete.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

niteshyadav3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
A9LH following Plailects NEW guide to a T.

And then last night I updated A9LH to the screeninit version or whatever so I could use ba9, if that information is relevant.
You can update the NAND that you boot into and also download the latest payload for the hbl loader cia and you should have access to homebrew too. Good luck.

Edit: all this is assuming you followed his guide and had installed the hbl loader cia using the injected FBI.

stzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can update the NAND that you boot into and also download the latest payload for the hbl loader cia and you should have access to homebrew too. Good luck.

Edit: all this is assuming you followed his guide and had installed the hbl loader cia using the injected FBI.

Thank you

My experience is simply this :-

• Update to latest Luma3DS nightly
  • Boot into Decrypt9WIP, make SysNAND backup
  • Install new firmware
  • Boot Homebrew Launcher from HOME Menu
  • Wait for it to download new payload
  • Tested, works!

This worked for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat