Gaming Pokemon Sapphire Clock fix?

Geek72790

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have dumped my Pokemon Sapphire save off my game cart, is there any way to fix the Clock problem? (Incorrect time, NOT Dry-battery)

I know Nintendo had a patch for it in Pokemon Colosseum, but I don't feel like paying anything to rent it or buy it, and nobody I know owns the game.

xerces

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geek72790 said:
Ok I have dumped my Pokemon Sapphire save off my game cart, is there any way to fix the Clock problem? (Incorrect time, NOT Dry-battery)

I know Nintendo had a patch for it in Pokemon Colosseum, but I don't feel like paying anything to rent it or buy it, and nobody I know owns the game.
No, not that I know of. I think there might be like, a trainer patch that allows you to change the time, but thats about it. I can't think of anything off hand.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GBATA fixes the dry battery issue, not the incorrect time error.

Edit: Actually, I'm not totally certain that GBATA doesn't fix the incorrect time error, but I've never heard that it does.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This is what it said in the readme file.

"10.Clock fix
With this funtion you can make the Real Time Clock runs during play time, it is for the hardware that doesn't support RTC.
Note: It is for Pokemon sapphire & ruby series only"

Not sure what that exactly means, but...

Edit: Incorrect time? All you have to do is go your house, go into your room and walk up to your clock and press A and change it how you see fit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la