NightKry

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So I tried to update my Wii today (I haven't updated it in like 6 months i think, maybe more). [I haven't been playing my Wii a lot lately =P]

So anyway, when I try to update it, it says there is an error, and [i think] it's because of my wiikey that i got installed in for me in June.

My wiikey works fine; the store i got it installed in sells the DVD-burned wii games and i bought a few. I've never bothered to burn games myself =P

I have no idea what firmware my WiiKey is currently on, but I want to update my wii or else I can't visit the wiishop channel.

Help please?

I'm a complete n00b regarding modding a Wii and yeah. (I use my DS+r4 everyday though =D)

EDIT: Oh, and i have no idea where to get the files. I do have several DVDR+ and Nero.

ANy help is appreciated (think i spelt that right) Thanks!! =DD

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shop channel not updating is not connected to wiikey in anyway. Tons of people with wiikeys have updated fine. Check the error code it gives you on nintendos site.

NightKry

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No, no, like when I try to use the shop channel is tells me to go update my wii, and restarts my wii.

In anycase, where do I find the latest wiikey firmware? =D

Thx.

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If it tells you to update your Wii, then update your Wii
tongue.gif

(Options->Update or something like that)

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dry.gif
Wiikey site has been down a couple of weeks i´d say. I´m surprised there hasn´t been much bitching up till now.

I wouldn´t mind some info as to why. (otherwise I´ll assume either bigN bought them, or pressured them out)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.