All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've used various Lameboy ROMs, but almost every time I start the emulator the 3in1's rumble function kicks in for half a second. I didn't turn this on, and I can't find an option to turn it off with. How do I turn it off?

ywg

Trophies
XP
Country
Sora de Eclaune said:
I've used various Lameboy ROMs, but almost every time I start the emulator the 3in1's rumble function kicks in for half a second. I didn't turn this on, and I can't find an option to turn it off with. How do I turn it off?Lameboy supports rumble in some games. So 3in1 rumble inited at startup. On my 3in1 it a short, weak and hard noticable rumble at startup. But if you expect troubles, I add option to globalsettings.ini in 1.36:
CODE[system]
lameboy = 0

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ywg said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
I've used various Lameboy ROMs, but almost every time I start the emulator the 3in1's rumble function kicks in for half a second. I didn't turn this on, and I can't find an option to turn it off with. How do I turn it off?Lameboy supports rumble in some games. So 3in1 rumble inited at startup. On my 3in1 it a short, weak and hard noticable rumble at startup. But if you expect troubles, I add option to globalsettings.ini in 1.36:
CODE[system]
lameboy = 0
I heard the rumble also affected the battery, so I was just trying to make sure I get as much battery life out of the thing as possible. Thanks for the help. I'll try it when I figure out where I left my DS..... Is there a Google Maps for inside your house that's up-to-date to the second?

Edit) Well, I found my DS, but adding that line to globalsettings.ini didn't change anything. I don't use the rumble feature in anything, so I was hoping I could turn it off.
Edit2) Wait, I thought I updated. Weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: so sad