Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lex luthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After reading a lot about this matter I decided to create a poll in order to see what the majority of the Tempers think about it.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There are worlds between DS games before and after the update imho.
It just looks like the original now. (Or better... it looks a lot better as I used to play on a DSi XL which made the games look quite pixelated ^^)
But the colors are now back to normal, as far as I can say, they don't seem to be washed out anymore.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
lex luthor said:
jan777 said:
That's the article alright, what I'm looking here is the feedback of the Tempers.

If you read the whole thread, I'm pretty sure that's feedback.
but whatever, if you want polls..
closedeyes.gif

D

Deleted User

I didn't notice any difference on my 3DS. Looking at the so-called comparison photos is a waste of time as explained here.

lex luthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
lex luthor said:
jan777 said:
That's the article alright, what I'm looking here is the feedback of the Tempers.

closedeyes.gif
Yeah, I want a poll that's the whole idea behind the thread.

Anyways please don't link here and there, just vote. Only reply if you have some relevant info that hasn't been posted before.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lex luthor said:
jan777 said:
lex luthor said:
jan777 said:

closedeyes.gif
Anyways please don't link here and there, just vote. Only reply if you have some relevant info that hasn't been posted before.
That's what should be said about this thread. It's more of a duplicate than anything, just clutter to add to the amount of unwanted clutter already on this forum.

D

Deleted User

lex luthor said:
[...] Only reply if you have some relevant info that hasn't been posted before.
You can close this thread now as all relevant information regarding this matter was already posted in one of the other threads. Sorry.

lex luthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your problem with my thread, if you don't like it don't come here, let me see the poll results in tranquility!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lex luthor said:
What's your problem with my thread, if you don't like it don't come here, let me see the poll results in tranquility!
No way, I've already told you my problem with the thread and it has nothing to do with me not liking it.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Not trying to be rude... but this thread IS pointless. It is COMPLETELY obvious that the DS games on the 3DS was improved (compared to 1.XX FWs) with the 2.XX update. It's not even debatable; it's fact (unless you LIKE faded colours and shitty pixelation).

I agree this is just clutter; there is no need for it, I am sorry. As far as comparing it to the DSi.... IT LOOKS THE SAME.

/end thread (please, before this gets ugly).

lex luthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't getting ugly, I feel happy ignoring the bad replies and enjoying the poll results.

The fact is that what you said " It's not even debatable; it's fact" and what the poll says and what people Pmd me are contradictory.

I know that most of the replies left in the other topics does not reflect the complete truth. That is the reason I created this Topic which isn't pointless as you may think.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
lex luthor said:
This isn't getting ugly, I feel happy ignoring the bad replies and enjoying the poll results.

The fact is that what you said " It's not even debatable; it's fact" and what the poll says and what people Pmd me are contradictory.

I know that most of the replies left in the other topics does not reflect the complete truth. That is the reason I created this Topic which isn't pointless as you may think.

Just because it's a poll doesn't mean it's complete truth either.
Most of the votes you're getting is the same feedback gathered from the other thread.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
lex luthor said:

Most of the votes you're getting is the same feedback gathered from the other thread.
I wish they'd just come out and say it, they know people are wondering. What I'm wondering though is what reason they'd have to keep it under wraps.

lex luthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
jan777 said:
lex luthor said:

I wish they'd just come out and say it, they know people are wondering. What I'm wondering though is what reason they'd have to keep it under wraps.
Sometimes people don't like to reply their opinion just to avoid arguments. They feel a lot better just voting in secrecy. This is like the politics.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lex luthor said:
machomuu said:
jan777 said:
lex luthor said:

Sometimes people don't like to reply their opinion just to avoid arguments. They feel a lot better just voting in secrecy. This is like the politics.
What I'm saying is that Nintendo should just come out and tell us the truth. Cut the "eye of the beholder" opinion crap, Nintendo! I love you, but this is annoying
angry.gif

lex luthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
lex luthor said:
machomuu said:
jan777 said:
lex luthor said:

What I'm saying is that Nintendo should just come out and tell us the truth. Cut the "eye of the beholder" opinion crap, Nintendo! I love you, but this is annoying
angry.gif
100% agreed on that!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.