Nintendo is communist (read below).

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously why must every game be casual and anti-competitive? They want "universal shared gaming skills". I am sorry even though that souynds nice to people who don't want to play their Wii's often, THAT IS PURE COMMUNISM! I don't know if Obama lobbied Nintendo or whatever but Nintendo started out very hard core for its first year and a half then went casual during the 2008 primaries. They have many regulations and inhibit competition. Look at Mario Kart.......the players in last ALWAYS get the most ABUSIVE items while the players in first only get green/red shells and banna peels. Why must Nintendo spread the racers around and try to make the matches as even as possible and not focus on competiton (in a racing sense that measn turning, snaking, etc). They took out snaking because that was too "competitive" as was wavedashing in Smash Bros. They won't make another Diddy Kong Racing game again because that game focused on competition and skill. Nintendo wants everyone to be skill-less and just casual. And for the games that they WANT to be hard core like Wii Sports and Wii Fit, etc PUT THEM ONLINE!!!!!!!! At least the first Mario games had ONLINE play but not baseball sluggers and I hhighly doubt SSports Mix will have Wi-Fi compatibility. Nintendo has save data and sharing game data regulations. Why only allow mathces under 3 minutes to be saved for replays and sent for brawl? Because the longer the match, the more competitive teh match is and the more competitive the game wouild look. They quit accepting data from users too back last year. They are doing this for a reason folks. Are you ready to combat this communism reigme?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the fuck are you talking about?

Nintendo have maintained a good balance of "casual" and "core" from the beginning.

This year they've seemed to have gone more "core", though those game haven't done as well as the casual games so expect next year to be more "casual".

" are in place because games are games, no matter who they are intendended for.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
mthrnite said:
shit, idunno, where would YOU put it?
8vx0na.gif

That's what she said!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Your ideas are pretty dumb, therefore I conclude you are pretty dumb.

How would you want a game, then? Racers in first place get all good items and racers in last place get the bad? Think about it: that wouldn't be fair at all. This way, the game is balanced, and when someone that is not so good at racing games, or just video games in general, gets in last place, he/she can still get back to a better place, et vice versa.

Besides, if all you can do is complain about a system that works perfectly, you just suck at the game.

So shut up about it.

EDIT that isn't an edit: moved to EoF, huh?

EDIT that is an edit: hurray, intelligence will bloom again!

(Now we only need to get rid of those other 100000 members)

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
The way MK:Wii is does make it a little boring to be in first. We should get the occasional boost at least. But oh well..
The 3 minute replay thing is to do with space constraints in the Wii Memory.

Nice post, seriously xenophobic (communism sucks) and just displaying all around stupidity.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't seem to know what communism is, you don't seem to know what nintendo games are like, I'm surprised you even knew what your computer was in order to use it to type out that post rather than putting it in the fridge or sitting on it and pushing yourself to the park using a broom.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BlueStar said:
You don't seem to know what communism is, you don't seem to know what nintendo games are like, I'm surprised you even knew what your computer was in order to use it to type out that post rather than putting it in the fridge or sitting on it and pushing yourself to the park using a broom.
I fell of my chair laughing about that.

dry.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You're just looking at it wrong mate. Instead of looking at like they're paying you to scarper, in actuality they're paying you for a well needed professional service.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy