is there any way to speend up me connection to this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpspectre

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im runing at about 15 Mbit per sec (according to speedtest.net) , all of my other site load wicked fast but gbatemp.net can sometimes take 2-5 min to load a page, sometimes 30 sec but usualy over a minute. is there anythig i can do to seep it up without changeing the appearence? also, sometimes it goes for 5-6 min and then i get a "page not found" error. is it a problem with gbatemp? maby they have low bandwith or what not? i hope there is someway to do it?
thanks

B

BryceOne

I'm sure it's the site.. Been like that off and on for a while (at least for me).

Trippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not likely any time soon. Too many noobs joining to post about bricking their wiis or trying to look for roms. Pretty much too many people on at once.

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It just if something nice is released and there is some anti piracy thing on the rom that poeple look over here to fix their rom or to translate it its no only for games but for homebrew too like menudo i really miss the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E