1. DragarX

DragarX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    You certainly can, but only through the sx menu and after a cleanup.
    Every time you power off after a cleanup though it will take a while to boot back up. So if you want to stay in atmosphere just reboot to payload.

switchitup likes this.
  2. switchitup

switchitup Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thats what I tried but it never booted up but going to launch cfw in hekete does?

3. DragarX

DragarX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    You've got atmosphere files on your sd card? you have fusee-primary in your bootloader/payloads folder? Your going to your sx boot menu, selecting cleanup then loading hekate in payloads?

I have a bit of trouble getting hekate gui to load correctly for me all the time so i've got this code in my hekate_ipl.ini file to autoboot into atmosphere.

Code:
    [config]
    autoboot=1
    autoboot_list=0
    bootwait=3
    verification=1
    backlight=100
    autohosoff=0
    autonogc=1

{------- Launch -------}
    [Atmosphere]
    payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin
    icon=bootloader/res/icon_atmosphere.bmp

[Horizon]
    fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin
    stock=1
    icon=bootloader/res/icon_horizon.bmp

switchitup likes this.
  4. switchitup

switchitup Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yes I have all the files I will check my ini file...

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Crown Tundra just dropped so I will mess with it tomorrow and let you know how it goes appreciate the advice!

DragarX likes this.
  5. HenryMin

HenryMin GBAtemp Regular

Korea, South
    Does hekate work on your console? Then atmosphere will work too. Try boot to vanilla atmosphere(sysNAND)

6. shouldiluvu

shouldiluvu Member
    Newcomer

Singapore
    Hi guys. I read this whole thread and am very very confused now. I felt like I just got bombarded with so much info at once. Pardon me because I just got my SX core installed for me few days ago by a third party shop.
    So here are my questions
    1) What is V1 and V2 switch?
    2) at this very moment, can I install atmosphere in my switch? Yes or no?
    3) if yes, how?
    4) do I need to partition my SD card?(read from somewhere that I needed to, because of boot.ini or something.)

7. ChronoTrig

ChronoTrig Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    1) V1 (Erista), V2 (Mariko).

Mariko + Switch Lite are V2 - to tell if you have a V2 Switch they had the newer Nintendo Switch boxes which were all red. They make the statement of better battery life. They released Aug 2019. You'll have a model number of "HAC-001(-01)", Those are the V2's.

With a V1 they had the unpatched (original Switch), and then the patched (Nintendo fixed the exploit of the RCM bug with the Nvidia chip). You can find out those on various websites discussing what the model number parameters are of having a hackable Switch are, even on GBATemp.

2) If you have a V2 Switch, then even with the modchip, you currently are not able to install Atmosphere.
    If you have a V1 Patched with chip, then you can.

3)There's numerous guides how to install Atmosphere (on unpatched Switches) and then the original one on here from Masbass is actually pretty good because it's discussing doing it with the SXCore chip. It's going to be a mix between looking at a guide like NeverCholt has on Youtube for Atmosphere and then figuring out how to make it work with the SXCore.
    So basically; just look at NeverCholt's Youtube (he also has a website too with step by step instructions from the sd card to installing Hekate/Atmosphere, do a quick google search) on how to format the SD Card / install Atmosphere and then use what Masbass put in the original post to help you because you'll be doing it with the SXCore chip..

4)if you use Hekate / Atmosphere, then Hekate will partition the SD Card within it. The instructions on Nevercholt's webpage explain how to do it via Hekate.

8. JaRocker

JaRocker GBAtemp Regular

Jamaica
    Seems like I’m not the only one who’s having problems booting atmosphere via fuess-primary.bin even after using the cleanup option I’m only able to boot via hekate with fss0 fusee-secondary.bin If anyone knows a fix for this problem can you let me know please

9. kurtsta11

kurtsta11 Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Can someone please post saved game files for Animal Crossing New Horizons? Looking for files that have 60+ hours on them. Thanks!

10. mrmiguebass

mrmiguebass Member
    Newcomer

hi, the XKJ version is been able to run hekate/atmosphere? i have one with sx core installed

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Installing, Atmosphere, iPatched)