is there any way to speend up me connection to this site?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by hpspectre, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hpspectre
    OP

Banned hpspectre Banned

United States
    im runing at about 15 Mbit per sec (according to speedtest.net) , all of my other site load wicked fast but gbatemp.net can sometimes take 2-5 min to load a page, sometimes 30 sec but usualy over a minute. is there anythig i can do to seep it up without changeing the appearence? also, sometimes it goes for 5-6 min and then i get a "page not found" error. is it a problem with gbatemp? maby they have low bandwith or what not? i hope there is someway to do it?
    thanks

2. luke_c

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    GBAtemps servers are packed with all the Pokenewbs and is still recovering, use Chrome, that loads it in 30S< for me.

3. BryceOne

BryceOne Newbie

I'm sure it's the site.. Been like that off and on for a while (at least for me).

4. Trippy

Member Trippy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Not likely any time soon. Too many noobs joining to post about bricking their wiis or trying to look for roms. Pretty much too many people on at once.

5. Sarvesh50

Member Sarvesh50 Aye!

Netherlands
    It just if something nice is released and there is some anti piracy thing on the rom that poeple look over here to fix their rom or to translate it its no only for games but for homebrew too like menudo i really miss the thread...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.