tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
M3/G6 DS Real Firmware V4.3g X
new update
Another new update for the M3/G6 DS Real ( System V4.3g X) is out. It improves the game compatibility and inlcudes several other fixes.

I couldn't find a changelog yet.
Download & Source is below.

Download
Mirror
Source

Contributed by Zerrix

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Update again?
WoW!
I dont understand why the M3 team doesnt get praised like Team Cyclops.

M3 team releases the most frequent updates...

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kamui said:
Update again?
WoW!

Team Cyclops?! WHO is this?!
biggrin.gif

No, seriously. Team M3 & Team Cyclops are on the same level. I would even say Team M3 is a little bit better than Team Cyclops in some points.

But all things considered, they're really equally.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
Kamui said:
Update again?
WoW!

Team Cyclops?! WHO is this?!
biggrin.gif

No, seriously. Team M3 & Team Cyclops are on the same level. I would even say Team M3 is a little bit better than Team Cyclops in some points.

But all things considered, they're really equally.

Yah but people seem to love Cylops 5x better.

Anyways I'm glad to see the M3i0 hasn't distracted the M3 Team from the M3 Real ^^

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here's the changelog:

Code:
Improvement projects:
1. Amendments "3808 - My analog gathering (U)" can not use real-time archiving issues;
2. Solution "3812 - killer strategy:??that??War (J)" can not use real-time archiving issues;
3. Solve the "3819 - Kingdom Hearts: 358 / 2 days (days)" the problem of abnormal operation, can now normal game;
4. Solution "3820 - watch your language Spanish (E)" soft reset to joining, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
5. Solution "3833 - Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Stardust to accelerate the 2009 World Cup (U)" does not use real-time archiving issues;
6. To resolve "3835 - CM1 and CM2 pass (law)" in the accession to the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
7. Solution "3841 - Legend of the battle! pirates Mission (U)" does not use real-time archiving issues;
8. Chinese name automatically control support to 3857 show that its DS game ROM.
Note: As of date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game 58, can not use real-time archive of 98 games.
** Part of network of CLEAN DUMP download NDS ROM data may be wrong, such as encountered in the version number when it is published in the normal operation of ROM can not be the case, please pay attention to check whether the correct ROM file
** Details on the real-time operation of the archive, please refer to Web site "service and support" and "Download - Download Manual" published in "M3DS Real archive features real-time operating instructions"

lurked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i hope they release a firmware so we can actually see the cheat text if its too long... maybe put the text into half transparent words on the top when you highlight the original one...

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lurked said:
i hope they release a firmware so we can actually see the cheat text if its too long... maybe put the text into half transparent words on the top when you highlight the original one...

yea like a scrolling text or something

and what is up with some of the cheats not working in some games? is there a fix?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Maikel Steneker said:
airpirate545 said:
Did they ever fix that thing where certain cheats dont work?
You mean cheats that needed to be activated right away? They fixed it a while ago.

Instant Codes (activated right away) has been always working in Touchpod ever since it was introduced, it was only broken in Sakura 1.35X 3rd and 1.40 X
As for you codes that didn't work, that should be the AR Type B codes which were broken in Touchpod 4.3b and got fixed in 4.3c

QUOTE(BenWyldeZX @ Jun 14 2009, 09:11 PM)
A fix for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days? Phew, seems that I was lucky that I haven't any problem with an earlier version ...
biggrin.gif
That's because your're using a patched version of the game. When the game came out, it only works on CycloDS, all other flashcarts needed a patch in order to play it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)