Homebrew Raptor Call of the Shadows NDS

RetroGamer02

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello I have just ported the MSDOS Shooter Raptor Call of the Shadows to the Nintendo DS.
Place the original MSDOS GLB files in the nds/Raptor directory for registered version mode.

Its display is down scaled to fit the NDS so it does not look the best and music had to be disabled on the original DS but it runs great. With that said I hope you all enjoy the new port!

Update: Height is now croped instead of scaled. Looks considerably better.
Update 2: Music is now enabled on DSi!
Update 3: Speed Improvements
Update 4: More Speed Improvements
Update 5: Yet another speed up

Source: https://github.com/RetroGamer02/raptor-consoles/tree/nds
Download: https://github.com/RetroGamer02/raptor-consoles/releases/download/1.0.5/RaptorNDS.V1.0.6.zip

Last edited by RetroGamer02,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Gosh, this port had completely escaped my notice; I just found out about it now, thanks to a user's citation. I tried it immediately getting these results:

1) On DS Lite via r4 Gold Pro (YSMenu) there was no way it would work: frozen on top white and bottom black screens, who knows why. I await the results of other users in this regard;

2) On DSi from SD card via TwilightMenu instead it works perfectly, full speed with sound effects, music and all.

Great port! Kudos. Just what was missing on DSi. 😉

Reactions: Garcimak and Indy13

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Niko,
Hope you're well my friend :)

1) On DS Lite via r4 Gold Pro (YSMenu) there was no way it would work: frozen on top white and bottom black screens, who knows why. I await the results of other users in this regard;
I get the same result with YSMenu on my R4 (Gold Pro SDHC 2015) but it works if you launch the .nds with HBMenu (0.7.1 or latest)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up