Gaming Kirby Super Star and Mugen won't work M3 Lite

LufianGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a huge Kirby fan and want to play this game bad.

I use a M3 MiniSD Perfect (Lite) + Passcard 3 Combo with Game Manager v36a and Firmware 35e.

I've tried multiple dumps and Kirby always freezes at the initializing save data screen.

Settings don't seem to work:
http://www.m3wiki.com/index.php/M3_NDS_roms/2651-2700

I tried to Arm7 patch it using multiple patchers (DSLazy, Arm7 Patcher v1.0, and Arm7 Gui v1.02 or Linfox's one) with the arm7 bin file from Sim City (J). All of them then said it couldn't read the data.

I have also read multiple topics on Mugen no Frontier (you guys even have english translations working!!!) and tried everything everyone said to get the game to work on M3 and it won't do so for me.

Doesn't work for me:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=88325

WHY WON'T THEY WORK FOR ME WHEN I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I HAVE READ?

Please someone help me.

LufianGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is the m3 section?

Found it, thanks!

The games work in the latest version of no$gba 2.6a. The emulation would be 100% on the DS though.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LufianGuy said:
with the arm7 bin file from Sim City (J). All of them then said it couldn't read the data.

Summon Night Twin Age (US) has worked for me when ARM7 patching.
happy.gif

Simcity (J) hasn't worked for me ever.

I use a different flash card but try it anyway =D

LufianGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After trying another round of using 3 different patchers and using all of the arm7's I could get my hands on, I think I have given up.

The games worked in the no$gba emulator when they were patched with the Summon Night Twin Age (U) arm7.bin, but they still couldn't initialize save data on the DS (used recommended settings and all the other options I could) and froze.

I don't know what to try anymore. Sadly, I'm going to have to give up. If anyone finds a game way to make these games work, please post how you did it here.

I gave up on Slot-2 Devices, my new Supercard One V3 + Kingston 8GB microSDHC is coming in the mail for $49.56.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@