sidneyyoung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
http://download.ndstt.com/download/os/v1.13/eng.zip

[v1.13] 2008-07-01 new
* ??64Mbit(8Mbyte)??sav?????2385 wifi?????? * Support 64 Mbit (8Mbyte) sav documents filed in support of 2385 wifi download songs.
??????????ID?KEY?sav??? Download songs need a valid ID and KEY the sav documents. ????????????ID??????KEY???ID????100?????100???wifi??? Note: Each original has a unique ID and the corresponding KEY, each ID up to download 100 songs, more than 100 wifi will be blocked.
* ????????2400 * Information to support the upgrading of 2400

gekiwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You just made my day!!
yaynds.gif
THANKS!

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
bow.gif

Thanks for bringing the news. You made my day as well. But I have to ask one thing, since Bri is around.

My microSD has moonshell, YSMenu and skins and the 1.12 kernel. Then I download this firmware. Which files in the microSD should I replace to upgrade the firmware?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, that depends on whether you have YSMenu as your default menu or not.

Assuming you have YSMenu stuff in your TTMENU folder instead of in a separate YSMENU folder, create a new YSMENU folder and move the following files from your TTMENU folder to the new YSMENU folder:

YSMenu.ini
ttdldi.dat
ttpatch.dat
YSMenu1.bmp
YSMenu2.bmp

The new TTMenu 1.13 archive should have a TTMENU folder and TTMENU.DAT file. Delete your TTMENU folder, and replace it with the new TTMENU folder from 1.13.

If YSMenu is your default, then you'll want to make a copy of the new TTMENU.DAT named TTMenu.nds and replace the old TTMenu.nds that is on your cart with this new one.

If TTMenu is your default menu, make a copy of the new 1.13 TTMENU.DAT named TTMenu.nds and replace TTMENU.DAT and TTMenu.nds on your cart with the new ones.

The idea is to have YSMenu.nds and TTMenu.nds on your cart for switching back and forth, and TTMENU.DAT for the default menu (it will be an exact copy of either YSMenu.nds or TTMenu.nds depending on which you want to have as your default menu).

Since your YSMenu stuff is now in its own YSMENU folder, the two menu systems are completely separate so you can easily replace one without interfering with the other.

You may want to try to update YSMenu with the 1.13 loader by generating new ttdldi.dat and ttpatch.dat files from the 1.13 kernel. Place a copy of TTMENU.DAT in a folder with ttextract.exe and run ttextract.exe to create ttdldi.dat and ttpatch.dat (these will replace the old ones that are now in your YSMENU folder). You'll want to keep copies of the old ttdldi.dat and ttpatch.dat to make sure the new ones work properly before deleting the old ones (if the new ones don't work or if ttextract.exe doesn't properly create new ones, then you'll have to wait for Yasu to update ttextract.exe).

-Bri

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Bri said:
Well, that depends on whether you have YSMenu as your default menu or not.

Assuming you have YSMenu stuff in your TTMENU folder instead of in a separate YSMENU folder, create a new YSMENU folder and move the following files from your TTMENU folder to the new YSMENU folder:

YSMenu.ini
ttdldi.dat
ttpatch.dat
YSMenu1.bmp
YSMenu2.bmp

The new TTMenu 1.13 archive should have a TTMENU folder and TTMENU.DAT file. Delete your TTMENU folder, and replace it with the new TTMENU folder from 1.13.

If YSMenu is your default, then you'll want to rename the new TTMENU.DAT to TTMenu.nds and replace the old one that is on your cart.

If TTMenu is your default menu, make a copy of the new 1.13 TTMENU.DAT named TTMenu.nds and replace TTMENU.DAT and TTMenu.nds on your cart with the new ones.

Since your YSMenu stuff is now in its own YSMENU folder, the two menu systems are completely separate so you can easily replace one without interfering with the other.

You may want to try to update YSMenu with the 1.13 loader by generating new ttdldi.dat and ttpatch.dat files from the 1.13 kernel (place a copy of TTMENU.DAT in a folder with ttextract.exe and run ttextrace.exe to create ttdldi.dat and ttpatch.dat). You'll want to keep copies of the old ttdldi.dat and ttpatch.dat to make sure the new ones work properly before deleting the old ones.

-Bri

Thanks

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@rjbr2000: I edited my post a little bit, so be sure you read it carefully.

@dawn.wan: I'll say one thing, they do get updates out quickly. Now if they'll just fix the sorting problem...

-Bri

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Bri said:
I edited my post a little bit, so be sure you read it carefully.
-Bri

I've followed all the steps. The update was successful and no hang-ups and crashes so far. Thanks again! I have yet to see a problem with my updating.

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good news,
-Profile saves correctly
-your saved songs saves
-can connect to wifi radio and preview (havent' tried to d'l yet)
-Compatible with 8mb savs with the downloaded songs in the NDS release thread

so far so good

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
dawn.wan said:
Good news,
-Profile saves correctly
-your saved songs saves
-can connect to wifi radio and preview (havent' tried to d'l yet)
-Compatible with 8mb savs with the downloaded songs in the NDS release thread

so far so good

Could you please elaborate on this point here? Are you saying this game supports wifi radio? if so, japanese only?

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the game Daigasso Band Brothers has a WiFi Radio that plays/previews songs you can download for the game. I am not talking about AM/FM radio or web based radio stations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one