Have you OBE before ?

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had it again the 2 nights freak me out . I out of body was spoke out of my mind
is it normal to have this happen to you ?

I choked on A peanut form A M&M

turned blue eyes dim my hearing was little kids ***giggle*** with A warm lite shine down I was out of my body that time but that night was not choking just sleeping I took A deep breath my mouth was dehydrated my ears poped and could not hear until I took my finger and rub my ears inside I know I should not say more I am Odd but dang it

PS Isaid to my self no I can't die not now I need to play guild wars 2 life bond I do ^^

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
um could be sleeping paralysis and supposedly it happens at least once or twice in everyone's life time and they can potentially get an OBE. my friend is different in that he gets them occasionally and it freaks him out every time. its scary cause when you get these you may see images of what is scary to you growing up. like some asians sees long haired girls. my friend sees the devil =[.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is SERIOUSLY creepy...
wacko.gif

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*You think that's creepy , *I get cravens for food at night my body is not the same

*As I was out of my body something came in. *I came back and I am wired and odd now I start to talk random stuff I was never crazy till this happen to me , To prove I am not tell you A tall tail's ..

Hear is my Oddness

Poke'mon song in A wired way

Saw the movie it was best ted told me right I know ill win this test My beamer has no lights
Told your mom there cars on the right shhh I know its free I am doom to watch TV
told your mom
You hate tea and I see roo
Told your mom not to touch my thum not to thoch my thum told your mom

American dad backwords lol the song

stan sing this at the top The ford is my day , got to peeling my cakes to lick ah fonbay run it on my buns and fly to the place fear to kick my healing to dealing on the back to wining Ah race

sue she hugs A bear put cans in are face

Roger says The ford is my day naa then stan crases his car in the flag pole and stand near it The ford is my day *... end

I hear this in my mind what do you think I should do ? *Put head down says I don't want to freak you out I am sorry I need to lay down now good night

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
well out of body experiences are in my family.
My grandfather his father and granfather. It goes way way back in the family tree to before the family took the current last name...

The good news is that if you have any experience in meditation than you should be able to help control the experience. Set up a sheild or something (I can't explain it properly here), to keep other out of body people from stealing your body... against (the ones that died in their sleep and roam looking for a new body for a set period of time).

To learn how to tether yourself to your body so you don't die in your sleep causes unknown as you got lost and couldn't get back before your body woke up and with no mind died...

to learn how to get back in your body without getting in the wrong way... (two weeks of trying to use my right hand and having my left answer and vice versa, a lesson I will not easily forget)

To learn how to get back in your body and set yourself up so that you can choose to either dream or travel out of body from that point on...

though honestly form the way you are talking it sounds like you had a stroke or are on some form of narcotic as usually (at least the other out of bodiers I've met ), don't stray too far and usually wake themselves up safe and sound after scaring themselves by seeing their own selves sleeping....

eh if you need help and this doesn't stop, look up "directive dreaming" and dream yourself back to your body when you feel yourself leaving... it should help you learn the beginning of self control.... other wise it is a hallucination. which may mean serious trauma to you brain, which needs medical attention. or that you should lay off whatever drugs you could be doing...

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rastsan said:
well out of body experiences are in my family.
My grandfather his father and granfather. It goes way way back in the family tree to before the family took the current last name...

You really need to get to a doctor about that. While OBE's can just be hallucinations that sort of thing running in a family could be a sign of an underlying genetic disease. Unless you've all being brought up with the stories then it's psychosomatic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up