ROM Hack [WIP] Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns - True Love Edition Patch

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goodness, these bugs just keep popping up huh? So much for getting a break, huh? >_<
lol yeah, but it's okay! The hangs are usually just because I made small script errors that are difficult to notice, but easy to fix.

Major bugs like those crashes we had are the real headaches, but they haven't popped back up, luckily ^^

DarkLordDemaar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not sure if that was on purpose but if you do Iluka's reverse confession scene she still says "You have to be my Boyfriend" even if you play as a girl.
Edit: Seeing as she later refers to you as her girlfriend this seems to be an oversight.

Last edited by DarkLordDemaar,

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if that was on purpose but if you do Iluka's reverse confession scene she still says "You have to be my Boyfriend" even if you play as a girl.
Edit: Seeing as she later refers to you as her girlfriend this seems to be an oversight.
Just checked, and yeah I missed that. Was it the confession where she confesses to you?

HadnayPavus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So i married Ludus, when we got to the boat it's a black screen even though the lower screen is indicating it is the sealight festival, though it stays on the black screen

Last edited by HadnayPavus,

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i married Ludus, when we got to the boat it's a black screen even though the lower screen is indicating it is the sealight festival, though it stays on the black screen
Ok, that should be an easy thing to fix! It's most likely just a syntax error in the scripts again causing an infinite loop.

I'll try to get a fix uploaded by tomorrow!

SweetieBelle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there :D

Excellent timing, I just reached the Starlight Gala and had it lock up on me too.

I just thought you might want to know that there's a little bit of dialogue that needs correction. In the valentines day event Lisette refers to her girlfriend, as a boyfriend.
zTp6HAF.png

Thank you so much for your hard work!

Edit: I just found an odd dialogue error. I am in the post office talking to Wayne, he is congratulating me for getting engaged to Lisette and he came out with this...
JzzLMw0.png
:ohnoes:

Edit 2:
Lp7CBrF.png

It just went to my wedding and didn't show Lisette, it showed Wayne :cry:
gZz3zGv.png

I attempted to proceed through it, when it said "You may now kiss the bride" it crashed completely.
Processor: ARM 11 (Core 0)
Exception type: data abort

I have the dump file if you want it.

Last edited by SweetieBelle,

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there :D

Excellent timing, I just reached the Starlight Gala and had it lock up on me too.

I just thought you might want to know that there's a little bit of dialogue that needs correction. In the valentines day event Lisette refers to her girlfriend, as a boyfriend.
zTp6HAF.png

Thank you so much for your hard work!

Edit: I just found an odd dialogue error. I am in the post office talking to Wayne, he is congratulating me for getting engaged to Lisette and he came out with this...
JzzLMw0.png
:ohnoes:

Edit 2:
Lp7CBrF.png

It just went to my wedding and didn't show Lisette, it showed Wayne :cry:
gZz3zGv.png

I attempted to proceed through it, when it said "You may now kiss the bride" it crashed completely.
Processor: ARM 11 (Core 0)
Exception type: data abort

I have the dump file if you want it.
Sorry for the wait, I've been extremely busy ever since the semester started.

Have you updated the hack to the most recent version? I'm fairly sure I remember fixing the crashing problems with Westown's marriage ceremony already, but I might just be remembering a different bug.

If you have updated, I'll look into fixing it, but it might take a while. I'm in the middle of midterms right now and I don't have much time to spare...

SweetieBelle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the wait, I've been extremely busy ever since the semester started.

Have you updated the hack to the most recent version? I'm fairly sure I remember fixing the crashing problems with Westown's marriage ceremony already, but I might just be remembering a different bug.

If you have updated, I'll look into fixing it, but it might take a while. I'm in the middle of midterms right now and I don't have much time to spare...

Oh it's fine, we all have lives to lead.

I am running 3.1 with the Starlight Gala fix. (Your changelog said it was a fix for the order of vows)
I figured this was related to the patch as Wayne appears in the wedding instead of Lisette.

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh it's fine, we all have lives to lead.

I am running 3.1 with the Starlight Gala fix. (Your changelog said it was a fix for the order of vows)
I figured this was related to the patch as Wayne appears in the wedding instead of Lisette.
It definitely is related to the patch, Im just not sure why Wayne is showing up. The crash is likely caused by the game thinking Wayne is Lisette and trying to play the wedding kiss animation that's only for female models.

Do you have a save that's right before the wedding? If you do could you upload a copy for me?

SweetieBelle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It definitely is related to the patch, Im just not sure why Wayne is showing up. The crash is likely caused by the game thinking Wayne is Lisette and trying to play the wedding kiss animation that's only for female models.

Do you have a save that's right before the wedding? If you do could you upload a copy for me?

Would you like the dump file as well?
(The save is a couple of days before)

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I messaged you the link to the zip.

Thank you very very much, and good luck with your exams.
Alright, so I used your save file and had no problems, Lisette showed up just fine and I didn't experience any crashes. I guess I actually did fix this, but forgot to put it in the patch?

Try extracting the file I uploaded to the SoSToT folder since you're using NTR, and let me know if the wedding works this time! (And thanks for the good luck wishes!)

Attachments

• Marriage_A.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 86

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy