Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
천만에요! Welcome aboard the Gateway hype train haha. Now it's time to wait for what could perhaps be another troll "release date" and more waiting after that. I personally don't mind how long it takes, but it'd be pushing it if it's more than a month.

I don't mind that much eather, but sooner they do it, sooner I can sell my "old" 3DS XL to get a New 3DS (XL or not I dunno yet). :)

jringo718

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. So I did not realize the Gateway did not work on the N3DS. Came here and read the last few pages.

Damn. Really wanted to play MM on my new MMXL instead of my old XL. Have the MM LE, but wanted to keep it sealed and use Gateway.

Looks like I'm gonna give it maybe a few more hours before I won't be able to hold out and just open it. Perhaps I should at least wait till Sunday though. DAMN.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. So I did not realize the Gateway did not work on the N3DS. Came here and read the last few pages.

Damn. Really wanted to play MM on my new MMXL instead of my old XL. Have the MM LE, but wanted to keep it sealed and use Gateway.

Looks like I'm gonna give it maybe a few more hours before I won't be able to hold out and just open it. Perhaps I should at least wait till Sunday though. DAMN.

lol you could play it, just go buy the game :P

Reactions: SLiV3R

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nothing wrong with Linux, but definitely more for the DIY type of person, lol. I have Ubuntu on an older machine that was given to me for free, and that thing runs almost as fast as a Windows machine with twice as much power. So it's definitely less of a resource hog, and Linux has better data encryption/security, but being a PC gamer on Linux is just more of a martyrdom than I'm willing to take on, rofl.

To be honest, last time I tried Linux was like 6 years go :)

jringo718

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol you could play it, just go buy the game :P

lol, I have the game. The Majora statue box is right in front of me staring at me telling me to open it.

Unless you mean go buy an extra regular copy. Eh, would be kind of a waste at this point, since I did start the game on my Gateway already.

Helper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody here gotten the Japanese MM faceplates? If so... photos, pretty please?
The stock photo makes them look so smexy I almost got a normal instead of an LL just so I could use faceplates.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Has anybody here gotten the Japanese MM faceplates? If so... photos, pretty please?
The stock photo makes them look so smexy I almost got a normal instead of an LL just so I could use faceplates.
I'm literally salivating over here
zelda-cover-plates-new-nintendo-3ds.jpg

EDIT:
They're supposedly out today, so we might see them going up for sale online in a while.

And I've got 777 posts! Maybe the update will be out tmr!

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm literally salivating over here
zelda-cover-plates-new-nintendo-3ds.jpg

EDIT:
They're supposedly out today, so we might see them going up for sale online in a while.

And I've got 777 posts! Maybe the update will be out tmr!

Feels bad man. I should have got plates No. 055 instead of the Monster Hunter plates :(.
I suppose I could get both...

Reactions: Helper

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1