Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i'd rather have a bricked n3ds than play this stupid waiting game :angry:

Go on with it. Maybe you'll find a way to brick it without a Gateway. :lol:
And please make a video for future generations. :D

And putting pressure on the team won't do any good. If it's not finished yet, you might be able to get them work faster, but don't you dare increasing the risk of a brick for others, because you have nothing better to do than to literally wait it out.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will the N3DS update be able to use GW .sav files from current 3.0 update?

I can kill time playing with my uber hacked pokemon, but i want to be able to transfer the save to N3DS when update comes out

4scarrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my question is how are we going to access eshop on n3ds? since currently the NNID must be in sysnand for emunand to access the eshop. However you cant put your NNID in sysnand as it requires that latest fw to connect and link. Hopefully gateway has a workaround for this.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
my question is how are we going to access eshop on n3ds? since currently the NNID must be in sysnand for emunand to access the eshop. However you cant put your NNID in sysnand as it requires that latest fw to connect and link. Hopefully gateway has a workaround for this.

The workaround is called .cia. ;)

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Is this true for the N3DS? I know for regular 3DS, you have to connect to internet to set up NNID in sysnand, but it doesn't actually update

4scarrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this true for the N3DS? I know for regular 3DS, you have to connect to internet to set up NNID in sysnand, but it doesn't actually update

I am being told that you dont have to have the latest firmware to do this, however i am hesitent to try as i dont want to get the 9.4 nag. I will wait for the n3ds exploit to come out and then try as i will have to format sysnand anyways to seperate it from emunand.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rumor? Oh there are always rumors but truth is not be told. It's out when it's out and you can be happy then that your n3ds was no victim for pushed release.

Another question would be, will it use webbrowser exploit or is there another way for 9.2.0-XXX

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes more people should complain. That way GW will be forced to release update quickly
No, they really won't. Complaining, as usual, does nothing to help anybody.

i'd rather have a bricked n3ds than play this stupid waiting game :angry:
So smash your N3DS with a hammer. Are you even actually going to get a Gateway? Your avatar is a Sky3DS.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, they really won't. Complaining, as usual, does nothing to help anybody.
I think/hope it was a joke.

I think GW said that they hope to have support by the end of the week. Obviously take that with a pinch of salt though as it might be 2 or 3.
Given their amazing work so far I'm happy to wait.

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No point in even asking really. I doubt gateway is going to be giving ANY estimates after the 3.0 mess.

...Of course, I say that now, but I just know we'll end up seeing a repeat of last week soon enough. Just keep in mind that any estimate given is almost definitely going to be wrong. Best not hold your breath.

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
No point in even asking really. I doubt gateway is going to be giving ANY estimates after the 3.0 mess.

...Of course, I say that now, but I just know we'll end up seeing a repeat of last week soon enough. Just keep in mind that any estimate given is almost definitely going to be wrong. Best not hold your breath.

with the firmware downgrade working for most pple, it's not so much of a mess. N3ds support is desirable, but not necessary

Reactions: f0rCe

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with the firmware downgrade working for most pple, it's not so much of a mess. N3ds support is desirable, but not necessary
by '3.0 mess' I was talking about the monster thread of people absolutely losing their minds, not the update itself. =x

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

The only mess with 3.0 is that it took way too long to release. If GW wants to avoid further messes they should work faster

Also anyone who judges me based on my avator are really immature

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr