Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
garyopa said there would be a new beta released later this week, maybe n3ds support will be added

I'd still be fine with that new surprise feature. :D

Edit: Did anyone notice, that the "Ultra" stroke in the new logo could be misread as "Wha"? xD
I think "Gateway Wha" doesn't sound that bad. :lol:

Reactions: Kylecito

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any news or leaks at all on how soon its going to come?

I am surprise not much people are talking about it after the release of their 3.0 update in which N3DS is not yet supported.

I guess not much people has an N3ds yet. :glare:
Lol there were at least two thread, one got locked and the other was deleted entirely...which is why you arent seeing it discussed much. Hopefully not long, have had my N3DS collecting dust for a month now. It looks cool tho! lol

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL I knew GW was waiting for New 3DS to be released in US and EU. In the email they state they're waiting to "confirm release date for New 3DS", so GW is waiting for nintendo to publish release dates for New 3DS

it's gonna be a long wait guys, really long wait.
While you would be correct were you to interpret their message literally, I think it's pretty clear that they meant "confirm release date for New 3DS [gateway support]".

They stated during the initial 3.0 beta release that they were actually having N3DS units shipped to their beta testers. This means that 1) they have to wait for the testers to receive the units, and 2) they have to wait for the testers to try the new update and get whatever feedback they need.

Someone stated 1-3 weeks, this sounds the most realistic based on the above. It *IS* gateway though, so really it could be anything from 1-3 weeks to 1-3 months. ;p

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While you would be correct were you to interpret their message literally, I think it's pretty clear that they meant "confirm release date for New 3DS [gateway support]".

They stated during the initial 3.0 beta release that they were actually having N3DS units shipped to their beta testers. This means that 1) they have to wait for the testers to receive the units, and 2) they have to wait for the testers to try the new update and get whatever feedback they need.

Someone stated 1-3 weeks, this sounds the most realistic based on the above. It *IS* gateway though, so really it could be anything from 1-3 weeks to 1-3 months. ;p

Oh yeah you're right. I forgot that GW doesn't even know basic english like what "soon" and "a few days" mean

Reactions: Korin

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The surprise will be support for N3DS, but you'll have to buy a new GW card for $70.

OR

The surprise will be the ability to change the ugly dragon GW logo

You're thinking of Sky3DS.

Reactions: omegart and Axido

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah you're right. I forgot that GW doesn't even know basic english like what "soon" and "a few days" mean

Well.. When some movies have their first trailers or teasers, sometimes they say "Coming Soon"... and then it takes 6 months to a year, maybe more..

A few days is also relative. It can range anywhere from 3 days to a thousand. They weren't very specific here... C'mon.

At least sky3ds you can play on the n3ds :angry:

...and enjoying every moment.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No you're wrong, "soon" is the amount of time before someone complains (ie a thread like this pops up on gbatemp)

and "a few days" is exactly 3 days

there's no ambiguity or relativeness here

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
No you're wrong, "soon" is the amount of time before someone complains (ie a thread like this pops up on gbatemp)

and "a few days" is exactly 3 days

there's no ambiguity or relativeness here

Wasn't expecting to laugh today, so thank you for that.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Last I heard (it may have been Garyopa, although I can't quite remember) it was supposed to be about a week. I'm in no rush myself tbh.

Am wondering if it's going to be possible to do the System Transfer thingummybob from my metallic red 3DS to my New 3DS with both consoles having EmuNAND 9.4..? My old 3DS is 7.0 and my New 3DS is 9.0.

Haven't gone anywhere near the System Transfer thingummybob or the internet settings since I got my New 3DS and have only done my profile using the same information on my old 3DS, haven't even created a Mii or anything.

So has anyone tried a System Transfer using EmuNAND on both consoles.. ?
not across regions.

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Constantly emaling them with requests and release dates will not increase the speed of the release. just be patient for crying out loud. you wouldnt want an exploit that bricked your N3DS now would you.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
I previously canceled my SKY3ds order because gary said it's gonna be in less than
week but right now i'm pretty sure it's gonna take a month at best :glare: so I re-order
it again , Especially because I have a vacation from 15 Jan to 1 Feb

see you guys after couple of months soon

Reactions: Thomas12345

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa @Xdqwerty, Gnight