Zombie thread, RAAAGH

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The mess was not necessarily that it took so long, but rather, that Gateway spectacularly failed to accurately estimate the launch window... several times.

They would've done far better to simply say "We'll release it when it's ready." Which appears to be exactly the stance they've adopted for N3DS support. Hopefully that means they've learned from their mistake.

Reactions: SolarisHeights

Korin

Trophies
XP
Country
The mess was not necessarily that it took so long, but rather, that Gateway spectacularly failed to accurately estimate the launch window... several times.

They would've done far better to simply say "We'll release it when it's ready." Which appears to be exactly the stance they've adopted for N3DS support. Hopefully that means they've learned from their mistake.
Not so certain, Garyopa has said 1 week from the 3.0 update IIRC. They still have plenty of opportunity to miss a target.

On an unrelated note entirely, I'm considering getting a New 3DS XL if the exploit is at the same level of excellence as on my Old 3ds and my XL

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
I understand everyones pain with the waiting game (those who know me surely agree).

But the only thing you can really do is wait :/ .. That and check GaryOpa for his posts here or on MaxConsole.

In the waiting game, ya hafta' wait :/ .. Sorry guys..

I do feel empathy with you so hold out a while longer :)

Reactions: omegart

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not so certain, Garyopa has said 1 week from the 3.0 update IIRC. They still have plenty of opportunity to miss a target.

On an unrelated note entirely, I'm considering getting a New 3DS XL if the exploit is at the same level of excellence as on my Old 3ds and my XL
The New 3ds will use the Mii maker exploit which is not working fully yet hopefully soon my N3ds jap is collecting dust. My sky3ds took a shit yesterday no support from the sky team at all fuckers

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Rumor? Oh there are always rumors but truth is not be told. It's out when it's out and you can be happy then that your n3ds was no victim for pushed release.

Another question would be, will it use webbrowser exploit or is there another way for 9.2.0-XXX
The N3DS uses a different web browser, right? So most likely it won't use the same exploit.

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The N3DS uses a different web browser, right? So most likely it won't use the same exploit.
Mii maker QR code, SonyUSA wasn't trolling that will be the exploit

It's also supposed to be much better then the webkit exploit and working with all 3ds/2ds/N3ds SonyUSA said you only have to install it once

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

The dilemma is that:

* If you buy N3DS now, it might turn out that GW's exploit for N3DS is crap
* If you wait to buy a N3DS, it might have firmware 9.3+

Mii maker QR code, SonyUSA wasn't trolling that will be the exploit

I'm worried the exploit will mess up my Mii though. My favorite game is mii plaza

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my question is how are we going to access eshop on n3ds? since currently the NNID must be in sysnand for emunand to access the eshop. However you cant put your NNID in sysnand as it requires that latest fw to connect and link. Hopefully gateway has a workaround for this.
From my experience this is not the case on a classic 3 DS. I have a 9.2 with NNID setup on emunand and none on sysnand. Not sure why I was able to do this but not others. I already had a NNID so I went to eshop on emunand tried to download something and entered in my NNID. Not sure if I did this before or after formatting my sysnand to unlink them.

Onikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
logo_Banner1A.png

WH0T THE HELL WITH THIS LOGO ?
1421090436-capture.jpg
Their answer.​

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
logo_Banner1A.png

WH0T THE HELL WITH THIS LOGO ?
1421090436-capture.jpg
Their answer.​
Most likely 1-4 weeks that's my guess. My hopes are high so I can finally get rid of this old 3ds and give it to my sons friend so he can have something to play since he parents are fucking dead beats and don't buy the poor kid anything to play.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Last I heard (it may have been Garyopa, although I can't quite remember) it was supposed to be about a week. I'm in no rush myself tbh.

Am wondering if it's going to be possible to do the System Transfer thingummybob from my metallic red 3DS to my New 3DS with both consoles having EmuNAND 9.4..? My old 3DS is 7.0 and my New 3DS is 9.0.

Haven't gone anywhere near the System Transfer thingummybob or the internet settings since I got my New 3DS and have only done my profile using the same information on my old 3DS, haven't even created a Mii or anything.

So has anyone tried a System Transfer using EmuNAND on both consoles.. ?

Reactions: Kelton2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool