Zombie thread, RAAAGH

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oooooohhh! GW website changed! now we have a button to goto the manual and.....wait for it...... another button to goto the old 3.0.3 update.

Epic.

yup my phone got the update too lol. so it seems like somebody over at gdub is at least working... but if sony and gary are to be believed it doesnt matter if theyre working or not shit still aint coming out till resellers get new stock. :/

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how resellers have an effect on when they release the update. I don't see other companies waiting for resellers to get stock before releasing a software update... They'll release when it's finished.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I don't see how resellers have an effect on when they release the update. I don't see other companies waiting for resellers to get stock before releasing a software update... They'll release when it's finished.

exactly they didn't have issues with stock when they released the 3.0 Ultra which has far much bigger install base but now all of sudden they have stock issues with the much smaller N3DS install base. :wtf:

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Gary did say that the team are spread out all over
That's probably true. But, as for the core development team, I'm not sure. They are the ones doing the hard work after all and they are probably in one location so they can work more efficiently.

It's not Gateway we're waiting for at this point, it's the resellers. Once they have enough stock, then gateway should release the update.
What makes you think that?

SaggyBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

If Gateway drops the N3DS update when the resellers are out of stock people will turn to their competition (such as sky3ds). They rather wait until the Chinese new year holiday is over so they can ship more out first. Still just a theory though :blink:

Reactions: boomie0123

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Gateway drops the N3DS update when the resellers are out of stock people will turn to their competition. They rather wait until the Chinese new year holiday is over so they can ship more out first. Still just a theory though :blink:

OK, so resellers are out of stock, AND update not released - No where for anyone to turn to but competition right now.... I see no logic in your statement, hence I say they will release when it's ready.

Reactions: weatMod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @rqkaiju2, happy early birthday