Zombie thread, RAAAGH

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I don't think it's fake. I think that the video they showed was the "now it's running" phase but no mention or view of what was needed to get it to actually run. Most likely not a nice GUI/copy and paste Launcher file but possibly a method that isn't viable for the average user.

So I do believe they have done it, just not in a way that they can release to the masses with an easy process to trigger/use the exploit.

fake or not suitable for public release after 3 months of hyping it mean the same thing to me.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I don't think it's fake. I think that the video they showed was the "now it's running" phase but no mention or view of what was needed to get it to actually run. Most likely not a nice GUI/copy and paste Launcher file but possibly a method that isn't viable for the average user.

So I do believe they have done it, just not in a way that they can release to the masses with an easy process to trigger/use the exploit.

That makes me think what if they release a new card, which makes it easy to boot/trigger the exploit :P

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
yes

make sure you tell them that you plan to sell your gw online used that way they will lose a new sale

actually some people have already sold their spare GW cards but will this really have any effects on millionaires such as the GW team ? :D their worry lay somewhere else (like where to stash their newly found wealth safely). :P

Reactions: 2Hack

grkazan11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they can announce it soon, I'm so close to importing a white one from Japan or Europe.

Quick question, if I don't really care about playing online 3DS games, will that decrease the chances of getting banned by using gateway?

Solar47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they can announce it soon, I'm so close to importing a white one from Japan or Europe.

Quick question, if I don't really care about playing online 3DS games, will that decrease the chances of getting banned by using gateway?

if you dont play online there is no chance you will get banned :P

and if you do want to play online you can always buy the game then you will never have anything to worry about

grkazan11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

and if you do want to play online you can always buy the game then you will never have anything to worry about

Thanks for answer Solar. That sounds great, know begins the patient wait for the Gateway team to announce support for the new 3ds.

TehLexinator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not so. It is fairly easy to have the handheld store headers of everything you used, and new updates can easily ban/disable consoles that used software with said headers. Their EULA let's them do just that, and you agreed to it by using your handheld.

While unlikely, never say never.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/hgGA3axH1ec?si=NzHnqwUkhZJr8eqi