Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Locke644

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because not everyone follows the same calendar. Get over it.

Well why should they be celebrating when I'm staring outside with the lack of snow they said we're gonna get? If I'm miserable, then by goodness, so should the Chinese. Or at least the dutch :|

ya know, why dont we all get a sky3ds, then stick the vin3ds sticker on it?

We could...but then if the avatar changed then we'd all just end up with stupid looking flashcarts with people staring and pointing saying, "There are those idiots with their 'special' things again."

congzing

Trophies
XP
Country
Well why should they be celebrating when I'm staring outside with the lack of snow they said we're gonna get? If I'm miserable, then by goodness, so should the Chinese. Or at least the dutch :|

We could...but then if the avatar changed then we'd all just end up with stupid looking flashcarts with people staring and pointing saying, "There are those idiots with their 'special' things again."
Not everyone follow lunar year is chinese okie? And you need got ban from admin, i think!

nor3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS is anyone else supremely annoyed that ppl keep using n3ds to describe both new and old 3ds? NN3DS for the win! :endrant:

nor3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I refer to the old one as "old 3DS" and new as "N3DS"
You have to recognize that that might be extremely confusing to others as before new 3ds existed n3ds was used for the old one. This is especially the case on cart sites where n3ds almost never means new...

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I refer to the old one as "old 3DS" and new as "N3DS"

You have to recognize that that might be extremely confusing to others as before new 3ds existed n3ds was used for the old one. This is especially the case on cart sites where n3ds almost never means new...

I use the same, if it's confusing they will learn.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if we all say were gna buy a sky3ds if n3ds support isn't released by gateway by the 28th maybe they'll actually release what they have? Then I say gateway here me!!!!! I will buy a sky if you do not release ur support by the 28th!!!

Reactions: Random Joe

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

NN3DS works, N3DS has basically become the default method to refer to the New 3DS now. The capital N is usually the giveaway though, other sites if they talk about the 3DS will just say 3DS or n3ds.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you can't trust that post too much either, a lot more than a few days have passed and there is no "full" release. I honestly think Gateway is in their own little world, anything we do or say doesn't sway them in either direction.

Also I think there was more demand for Gateway support for the OG 3DS than there was for the New, at the time the New 3DS wasn't released in North America or Europe.

I have to say that is the most dumbest chat log I've seen yet.

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just tried the blue card on my New3DS, and it of course doesn't work, so I'm wondering, the GW team will update this one too? So we can play DS roms on the New3DS? Because maybe a lot of people don't care but me I really like play old DS games.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried the blue card on my New3DS, and it of course doesn't work, so I'm wondering, the GW team will update this one too? So we can play DS roms on the New3DS? Because maybe a lot of people don't care but me I really like play old DS games.

There is already a workaround, and no GW has confirmed that they will not support it.

nor3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think they can/will as it was solely to be used as a method to access the red card but after 4.xxx it wasn't needed.

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is already a workaround, and no GW has confirmed that they will not support it.

A workaround? Tell me more about it please. :D

If it doesn't work I'd be a bit dissapointed, I love DS games and I didn't finish even 5% of the games I want play on this console. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://ktla.com/news/state-dept-issues-worldwide-travel-warning-for-increased-potential-of-attac...