Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Why? Many of us have a console unavailable in the US with faceplates, SNES buttons and fits in our pockets.

I have a US N3DS XL sitting right next to my N3DS JPN in their boxes. Guess which one I'm returning?

The XL :D, I personally prefer the XL, looks slightly nicer to me but yeh the fact that nicer buttons, face plates and a much better size than original 3ds sound great and it's not in the U.S, that sucks ass HARD

Reactions: thorasgar

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried turning auto-brightness off in the home menu settings? That stopped the 'flickering' for me
Thanks. Tried that and it did stop the general screen flickering but did nothing for the 3D error.

Does anyone get that error at all when in calibration? In the screen check I just get the head greyed out and the ? On the face.

I have been around long enough to suspect user error as the most likely cause but this just doesn't seem right. Maybe it doesn't like my ugly ass mug. :)

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The XL :D, I personally prefer the XL, looks slightly nicer to me but yeh the fact that nicer buttons, face plates and a much better size than original 3ds sound great and it's not in the U.S, that sucks ass HARD

I personally like the XL for comfort, but that is the only thing. When I weigh everything I'd rather have the regular. I can always order a grip or something from Japan if my thumb(s) cramp up to much like on the old 3DS from long play sessions (I actually used the mario kart wheel as a grip). I can't get rid of my Boo faceplate...it glows in the dark, c'mon.

If the only difference was size I'd choose the XL in a heartbeat, but looking at the two available models I have to choose the regular.

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Tried that and it did stop the general screen flickering but did nothing for the 3D error.

Does anyone get that error at all when in calibration? In the screen check I just get the head greyed out and the ? On the face.

I have been around long enough to suspect user error as the most likely cause but this just doesn't seem right. Maybe it doesn't like my ugly ass mug. :)
have no lights behind your head otherwise track system screws up.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have no lights behind your head otherwise track system screws up.
Tried that one as well, still no love. Thanks for the suggestion.

I checked BB again and they have the black on in store, just not the red so I ordered it. If GameStop won't fix me up at 10 will just drive across the street and pick up the black one at BB. (And test it before I leave of course)

Now I need a few hours sleep. Vodka time!

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Something is coming in 72 hours.
BS update that 3 guys on the forum will care about or the awaited N3DS support...?

Don't set your expectations too high.
Why are you guys always calling it 72 hours? It's not even 60 hours anymore. Don't you know how to time, lol? :D

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did the rumors for those 72 hours come from? Did one of the usual suspects (SonyUSA / Gary) drop a hint?
I hope you guys are not getting excited over the bold font in the Zelda MM3D over at maxconsole, because that would be very vague to use as a potential GW release hint.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did the rumors for those 72 hours come from? Did one of the usual suspects (SonyUSA / Gary) drop a hint?
I hope you guys are not getting excited over the bold font in the Zelda MM3D over at maxconsole, because that would be very vague to use as a potential GW release hint.
Garys post made in the GW thread on maxconsole. All decorated with GW stuff, he could be playing us but he's not really one to do that to us. Seems like he's having a bit of fun with the wait this time around.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Garys post made in the GW thread on maxconsole. All decorated with GW stuff, he could be playing us but he's not really one to do that to us. Seems like he's having a bit of fun with the wait this time around.

Even if he is which is unlikely something should crop up this month, regardless no one should feel the need to jump to Sky3ds now, but then again...
why were people jumping ship earlier are not even waiting for the release? :unsure: Sigh:sleep: ah well, some just can't wait I guess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: