• Playstation Vita

• Nintendo 3DS

• Steam

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Let me rephrase that; do the characters faces look like the wind changed direction at the wrong time, all the time?

There's barely any wind on my playthrough yet but the movement is okay I guess? When Akane ran her hair bounced. But a bit awkwardly. There are some flickering with the black outline? Does the vita have that?

Vita or 3DS ? I don't know.I haven't made up my mind yet.
I love Mira and her big boo...err.. I mean strong personality.

There will always be boobs exposed on these games. To make sure people buy them??

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There's barely any wind on my playthrough yet but the movement is okay I guess? When Akane ran her hair bounced. But a bit awkwardly. There are some flickering with the black outline? Does the vita have that?

I take it you're unfamiliar with that saying? What I meant was do their expressions change? Because in the trailers thus far they all wear the same expression throughout the entire cutscene and while for some characters that's fine (like Phi and Sigma) other characters like guy with the shotgun (too lazy to look it up) and Diana it looks like they didn't make it out of the uncanny valley unscathed.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
I take it you're unfamiliar with that saying? What I meant was do their expressions change? Because in the trailers thus far they all wear the same expression throughout the entire cutscene and while for some characters that's fine (like Phi and Sigma) other characters like guy with the shotgun (too lazy to look it up) and Diana it looks like they didn't make it out of the uncanny valley unscathed.
Yes I'm unfamiliar. English is my second language XD

Ah so I learned something hehe

Not really uncanny with their expression. It's not that bad. They don't look like talking robots.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've finished the 3DS version, and here's all I gotta say without spoiling anything important:

- It looks much better than it does in the 3DS demonstration trailer
- It took me a little over 24 hours to beat it
- Some of the textures are blurry (Zero's butterfly, numbers on Sigma's shirt), but some are surprisingly sharp and pretty (Akane's dress, flowers on Zero's hat)
- The game doesn't leave any plotholes, and it solves all of the mysteries from VLR
- It will fuck with your brain, fragment per fragment, much like 999 and VLR did, just 10 times as much
- If you're playing it on PC, make sure no little kids can see the screen
- If you think you're stuck, maybe a new path has opened somewhere

And, I guess that's it. Prepare for a few sleepless nights.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll have an official review of the game up within the next few days, as I'll be getting a Steam code. In the meanwhile, I've played the 3DS version, and my goodness can the textures be bad at times. (Sigma's shirt, for example) It runs surprisingly better than I expected it to (with N3DS clock speed forced) but cutscenes with explosions or fire make the game chug. Also those faces. Yikes. Touchscreen controls are wretched, and I don't understand how they messed that up. Otherwise it's a great game, just not as good as 999 or VLR imo.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yup. They make different faces, and you can usually tell what emotion each face is supposed to portray, but realistic it is not. Especially Eric's laughing and shocked faces are a sight to behold.

Reactions: Chary

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll have an official review of the game up within the next few days, as I'll be getting a Steam code. In the meanwhile, I've played the 3DS version, and my goodness can the textures be bad at times. (Sigma's shirt, for example) It runs surprisingly better than I expected it to (with N3DS clock speed forced) but cutscenes with explosions or fire make the game chug. Also those faces. Yikes. Touchscreen controls are wretched, and I don't understand how they messed that up. Otherwise it's a great game, just not as good as 999 or VLR imo.
It better be above 9/10

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll have an official review of the game up within the next few days, as I'll be getting a Steam code. In the meanwhile, I've played the 3DS version, and my goodness can the textures be bad at times. a (Sigma's shirt, for example) It runs surprisingly better than I expected it to (with N3DS clock speed forced) but cutscenes with explosions or fire make the game chug. Also those faces. Yikes. Touchscreen controls are wretched, and I don't understand how they messed that up. Otherwise it's a great game, just not as good as 999 or VLR imo.

Sounds like a job for a modder. (Or for the actual devs to fix)

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Q have the best reactions so far.. haven't finished the game.
They do kinda look like puppets or Sigma always has that resting bitch face but I had fun with Diana making her touch Sigma's crotch. Lol
XD didn't want to lose my beauty sleep. Will continue my game after adult duties.

Last edited by Nirmonculus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?